48" Slide-in Natural Gas Range with Sealed Burner Cooktop, 4.6 Cu. Ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Convection, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, Illumina Burner Controls™, Perma-Flame™, SmartFlame, RapidHeat™ Bake Element in Stainless Steel
Available Dacor Rebates
Build Your Bundle and Save:
- Width: 47.88"
- Height: 35"
- Depth: 28.13"
Learn more »
The ER48DSCHNGH 48" freestanding dual fuel range features six sealed burners and two ovens. The left oven has a capacity of 2.6 cu. ft. and the right oven has a capacity of 4.6 cu. ft. The control panel tilts upwards, making it easy and comfortable to use.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Illumina™ Burner Controls
- TiltVue™ Control Panel
- Electronic Controls
- Two Digital Timers and Clock
- 10-Key Touch Pad
- RapidHeat™ Bake Element (3,100 W)
- RapidHeat™ Broil Element (3,500 W)
- 2 SimmerSear™ Burners with Melting Feature (18,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (16,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (8,500 BTU)
- Dual-Valve Burners
- Perma-Flame™ Instant Reignition
- 2 Pure Convection™ Ovens
- 4 Convection Modes / 2 Conventional Modes
- Meat Probe
- Automatic Hold
- 2 Self-Cleaning Ovens
- 3 - 14" Continuous Platform Grates
- Sealed Cooktop Spill Basin
- Halogen Lights
- Accomodates a Full Size Commercial Sheet Pan
- GlideRack™ (Full Extension)
- Wok Ring
- Island Trim Included
- 3", 9" or 24" Backguard Accessories
- 1 Broiler Pan with Grill
- Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Accepts Epicure ERV48ER Raised Vent (Remote Blower required)
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Height:||35" - 37"|
|Depth from Front of Handle:||30 3/4"|
|Depth from Edge of Bullnose:||29 3/8"|
|Depth from Front Panel:||28 1/4"|
|Depth from Rear of Front Panel/Oven Door:||26 1/8"|
|Depth from Front of Open Door:||48"|
|Cut-out Width:||48 1/16" min.|
|Countertop Height:||30 1/4" min./ 36 1/2" max.|
|Left Oven Cubic Feet:||2.6 cu. ft.|
|Right Oven Cubic Feet:||4.6 cu. ft.|
|Electrical and Gas Requirements|
|Electrical Circuit Required:||240 VAC, 4-wire 60Hz, 50 Amp|
|Total Connected Load:||10.0 kW (42 Amp)|
|Gas Supply:||3/4" (1/2" OK).|
|Trim Colors:||Chrome (Brass, Copper, Black Chrome options sold separately)|
|Backguards:||3", 9", 24" - Sold Separately|
|Full Side Panels:||Included|
|Illumina Burner Controls:||Yes|
|TiltVue Control Panel:||Yes|
|Dual Timer, Digital Clock, 10-Key Touch pad:||Yes|
|RapidHeat Bake Element:||3,100 Watts|
|RapidHeat Broil Element:||3,500 Watts|
|SimmerSear Burners with Melting Feature:||2 @ 18,000 BTU|
|Sealed Gas Burner:||2 @ 16,000 BTU|
|Sealed Gas Burner:||2 @ 8,5oo BTU|
|Dual Valve Burners:||Yes|
|Perma-Flame Automatic Reignition:||Yes|
|Pure Convection:||Both Ovens|
|Self-Cleaning Oven:||Both Ovens|
|14" Wide Continuous Platform Grates:||3|
|10" Wide Continuous Platform Grates:||N/A|
|Sealed Cooktop Spill Basin:||Yes|
|GlideRack (full extension):||1 Included|
- Stock Id:92711
- Fuel Type:Natural Gas
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements:6
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:48"
- Illumina Burner Controls™:Yes
- RapidHeat™ Bake Element:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Type:Dual Fuel
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Oven Controls:Touchpad
- Cooktop Controls:Knobs
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:2
- Set 1 Output:18000
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Set 2 QTY:2
- Set 2 Output:16000
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:8500
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.6 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Touchpad
- High Altitude:Yes
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3500
RapidHeat™ Bake Element
Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
Gives you total control. Perfect simmering or perfect searing? Just say yes. Simmer, sear and saute with the utmost control, thanks to our SimmerSear Burner, which also includes a melting feature.
Automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out.
Six Cooking Modes
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake, and Broil
Reduces flame contact with grate to prevent grate discoloration and increase longevity.
Illumina Burner Controls™
The knobs glow Dacor`s signature flame-blue™ to always let you know when a burner is on
Extra Wide Continuous Platform Grates
Porcelain coated and allow extra large pots and pans to be moved effortlessly from burner to burner.
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Dacor 3 Years for Free
Enjoy your Dacor appliance down to its very last detail with three years manufacturer warranty protection FREE.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from January 1 through December 31, 2016.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by January 30, 2017.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Dacor ER48DSCHNGH - Combined Configuration ER36D/ER48D and ERV-ER?? PDF [0.5 MB]
- Dacor ER48DSCHNGH - Combined Configuration ER36-48D and ERV-ER
- Dacor ER48DSCHNGH - Planning Guides
- Dacor ER48DSCHNGH - Installation Instructions
- Dacor ER48DSCHNGH - Use & Care Manuals
- Dacor ER48DSCHNGH - Combined Configuration Cooktop or Range with Downdraft
- Dacor ER48DSCHNGH - Planning Guide [323 KB]
- Dacor ER48DSCHNGH - Installation Instructions [1.68 MB]
- Dacor ER48DSCHNGH - Use and Care Manual [3.23 MB]
Appliance Accessories:View More »
Cooking Tools:View More »
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X