Gas Freestanding Range with 6 Burners, Sealed Burner, 4.6 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, Illumina Burner Controls™, Perma-Flame™, SmartFlame, RapidHeat™ Bake Element in Stainless Steel
Available Dacor Rebates
Build Your Bundle and Save:
Learn more »
The ER36DSCHH 36" freestanding dual fuel range features Dacor's SimmerSear™ Burners and Patented RapidHeat™ Bake Element. The SimmerSear™ burners function as both a searing burner and a simmer burner, giving you the functionality of both burners in one. The Patented RapidHeat™ Bake Element pre-heats your oven much faster than other ovens.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Illumina™ Burner Controls
- TiltVue™ Control Panel
- Electronic Controls
- Two Digital Timers and Clock
- 10-Key Touch Pad
- Patented RapidHeat™ Bake Element (3,100 W)
- RapidHeat™ Broil Element (3,500 W)
- 2 SimmerSear™ Burners (18,000 BTU) with Melting Feature
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (16,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (8,500 BTU)
- Dual-Valve Burners
- Perma-Flame™ Instant Re-Ignition
- Pure Convection™ Oven
- 4 Convection Modes / 2 Conventional Modes
- Meat Probe
- Automatic Hold
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- 1 - 14"Wide Continuous Platform Grate
- 2 - 10"Wide Continuous Platform Grates
- Sealed Cooktop Spill Basin
- Halogen Lights
- Accomodates a Full Size Commercial Sheet Pan
- 1 GlideRack™ (Full Extension)
- 1 Griddle
- 1 Wok Ring
- Island Trim Included
- 3", 9"or 24"Backguard Accessories
- 1 Broiler Pan with Grill
- Compatible withEpicure (ERV36ER) Raised Vent Ventilation System (Remote Blower required)
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Depth||30 3/4" from rear to front of handle|
|Height||35" - 36 3/4"|
|Gas Supply||3/4''(1/2''Supply OK). Specify Natural Gas or Liquid Propane gas inlet pipe.|
|Parts and Labor||1 Year|
|ER36DSCH||Epicure 36"Range, in Stainless Steel with Chrome Trim|
|Optional Color Trim Kits|
|AERTK36BR||Brass end cap trim kit.|
|AERTK36CP||Copper end cap trim kit.|
|AERTK36BC||Black Chrome end cap trim kit.|
|Optional Backguard Accessories|
|AERB36D3||Stainless Steel Backguard, mounts to the unit, 3"high.|
|AERB36D9||Stainless Steel Backguard, mounts to the unit, 9"high.|
|AERB36D24||Stainless Steel Backguard, mounts to the unit, 24"high.|
- Stock Id:92728
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements:6
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Illumina Burner Controls™:Yes
- RapidHeat™ Bake Element:Yes
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:2
- Set 1 Output:18000
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Set 2 QTY:2
- Set 2 Output:16000
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:8500
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Touchpad
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3500
RapidHeat™ Bake Element
Allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System
Fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
Gives you total control. Perfect simmering or perfect searing? Just say yes. Simmer, sear and saute with the utmost control, thanks to our SimmerSear Burner, which also includes a melting feature.
Automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out.
Six Cooking Modes
Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake, and Broil
Reduces flame contact with grate to prevent grate discoloration and increase longevity.
Illumina Burner Controls™
The knobs glow Dacor`s signature flame-blue™ to always let you know when a burner is on
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Dacor 3 Years for Free
Enjoy your Dacor appliance down to its very last detail with three years manufacturer warranty protection FREE.
Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from January 1 through December 31, 2016.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by January 30, 2017.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Dacor ER36DSCHLPH - Combined Configuration ER36D/ER48D and ERV-ER?? PDF [0.5 MB]
- Dacor ER36DSCHLPH - Combined Configuration ER36-48D and ERV-ER
- Dacor ER36DSCHLPH - Planning Guides
- Dacor ER36DSCHLPH - Installation Instructions
- Dacor ER36DSCHLPH - Use & Care Manuals
- Dacor ER36DSCHLPH - Combined Configuration Cooktop or Range with Downdraft
- Dacor ER36DSCHLPH - Planning Guide [323 KB]
- Dacor ER36DSCHLPH - Installation Instructions [1.68 MB]
- Dacor ER36DSCHLPH - Use and Care Manual [3.23 MB]
Appliance Accessories:View More »
Range Accessories:View More »
$289.00Add to Cart
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X