Built on a strong foundation of pioneer spirit and American heritage, Dacor was founded in 1965. Forty years later it is still family owned and operated. Dacor continues to reinvent the modern kitchen by designing and building innovative products, combining years of experience with cutting edge technology. Each product is meticulously crafted and individually tested to perform flawlessly and look exquisite. They invite you to experience Dacor and their extraordinary line of appliances. Together, theyll bring life into your kitchen and warmth to your home.
Family-owned and Operated, Dacor has been manufacturing and designing American Made luxury kitchen appliances since 1965. Dacor designs, makes, and distributes clean-lined upscale stoves, grills, dishwashers, refrigerators, ventilation equipment, and other cooking appliances and accessories.This full line of innovative products is designed to appeal to a broad segment of the luxury kitchen appliance consumer. Dacor is bringing luxurious appliances to customers throughout North America.
It is the details that make Dacor Wall Ovens unique. Unique features like multiple cooking modes on Dacor single wall ovens. This gives you much more precise control when cooking. Innovative filters in The Dacor double wall oven that circulates the air to keep flavors pure, and the Pure Convection™ technology that evenly distributes heat from the top rack to the bottom rack of the oven. With each unique innovation, Dacor ovens are designed with perfection in mind.
- Patented RapidHeat Bake Element (2,500W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System, with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- 6 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection , Bake and Broil
- Recessed Electric Broil Element (3,100W)
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Refined Professional Epicure® Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Height (in.):||28 7/16|
|Width (in.):||26 7/8|
|Minimum Cabinet Width (in.):||27|
|Minimum Height (in.):||27 3/8|
|Minimum Width (in.):||25 1/2|
|Overall Capacity:||3.4 cubic feet|
|Electronic Touch Control Panel:||Yes|
|RapidHeat Bake Element:||Yes|
|Cooking Modes:||Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake and Broil|
|Recessed Broil Element:||Yes|
|Control Functions:||Start Time, Cooking Time, Stop Time and Temperature Hold|
|Digital Timers and Clock:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode - Star-K Certified:||Yes|
|Electrical:||240V, 60 Hz, 30A|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
Save up to $3750 on Dacor AppliancesPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 07/01/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Get $750 mail-in-rebate for every $6000 purchase of qualifying Dacor products.
Get up to maximum amount of $3750 mail-in-rebate with purchase of $30000 or over of qualifying Dacor products.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.