30" Electric Double Wall Oven with Convection, Sabbath Mode, Delay Bake, in Stainless Steel
The EORD230 will be the most convenient oven you have ever used. Dacor's Patented RapidHeat Bake Element (2,500W) allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. The reverse air flow cooling system keeps the oven door at a comfortable temperature to touch, preventing any accidental burns.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Patented RapidHeat Bake Element (2,500W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System, with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer. (EORD Models in Both Ovens - EORS Models in Top Oven Only)
- 6 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection , Bake and Broil
- Pure Convection : EORS230/EORS227 - top oven only, EORD230/EORD227 - both ovens
- Recessed Electric Broil Element (3,100W)
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven (both ovens)
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Refined Professional Epicure® Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Oven Capacity - Upper:||3.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Capacity - Lower:||3.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Panel:||Electronic Touch|
|Pure Convection:||Both Ovens|
|Patented RapidHeat Bake Element:||Yes|
|Bake Element Under Glass:||Yes|
|Recessed Broil Element:||8-Pass|
|Closed Door Broiling:||Yes|
|Meat Probe:||Upper Oven|
|Proof Mode:||Lower Oven|
|Reverse Air Flow:||Yes|
|Digital Timer and Clock:||Dual|
|Delayed Timed Cooking:||Yes|
|Sabbath Mode:||Star-K Certified|
|Rack Positions:||6 (Both Ovens)|
|Chrome Racks:||2 (Both Oven)|
|GlideRack:||1 Full Extension Included|
|Broil and Grill Pan:||Included|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V, 60Hz, 50A|
|Total Connected Load @ 240V:||10.0 kW (41.7A)|
|Bake Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Broil Element:||3,100 Watts|
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||49 15/16"|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Cutout Height:||49 1/8"|
- Stock Id:92890
- Series:Classic Epicure
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Upper Capacity:3.9 cu. ft.
- Lower Capacity:3.9 cu. ft.
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:30"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Steam Oven:No
- Volts:240 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cutout Width:28.5"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:49.0625"
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Undercounter Installable:No
- Exterior Depth:24"
- Exterior Height:49.9375"
- Upper Racks:3
- Lower Racks:3
- Series:Classic Epicure
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3100
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X