The EORD230 will be the most convenient oven you have ever used. Dacor's Patented RapidHeat Bake Element (2,500W) allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. The reverse air flow cooling system keeps the oven door at a comfortable temperature to touch, preventing any accidental burns.
- Patented RapidHeat Bake Element (2,500W) under glass allows for faster preheating and exceptionally even baking and browning. Not to mention easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System, with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer. (EORD Models in Both Ovens - EORS Models in Top Oven Only)
- 6 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection , Bake and Broil
- Pure Convection : EORS230/EORS227 - top oven only, EORD230/EORD227 - both ovens
- Recessed Electric Broil Element (3,100W)
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- GlideRack fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven more easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven (both ovens)
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- Refined Professional Epicure® Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
| Oven Capacity - Upper: || 3.9 Cu. Ft. |
| Oven Capacity - Lower: || 3.9 Cu. Ft. |
| Control Panel: || Electronic Touch |
| Numeric Keypad: || Yes |
| Cooking Modes: || 6 |
| Pure Convection: || Both Ovens |
| Patented RapidHeat Bake Element: || Yes |
| Bake Element Under Glass: || Yes |
| Recessed Broil Element: || 8-Pass |
| Closed Door Broiling: || Yes |
| Meat Probe: || Upper Oven |
| Proof Mode: || Lower Oven |
| Convection Filter: || Yes |
| Reverse Air Flow: || Yes |
| Self-Cleaning: || Both Ovens |
| Digital Timer and Clock: || Dual |
| Delayed Timed Cooking: || Yes |
| Temperature Hold: || Yes |
| Safety Lockout: || Yes |
| Sabbath Mode: || Star-K Certified |
| Halogen Lights: || Yes |
| Rack Positions: || 6 (Both Ovens) |
| Chrome Racks: || 2 (Both Oven) |
| GlideRack: || 1 Full Extension Included |
| Broil and Grill Pan: || Included |
| Cooking Modes |
| Pure Convection: || Yes |
| Convection Bake: || Yes |
| Convection Broil: || Yes |
| Convection Roast: || Yes |
| Broil: || Yes |
| Bake: || Yes |
| Others |
| Electrical Requirements: || 240V, 60Hz, 50A |
| Total Connected Load @ 240V: || 10.0 kW (41.7A) |
| Bake Element: || 2,500 Watts |
| Broil Element: || 3,100 Watts |
| Warranty: || One Year Parts and Labor |
| Weight: || 429 Lbs. |
| Dimensions |
| Overall Width: || 29 7/8" |
| Overall Depth: || 24" |
| Overall Height: || 49 15/16" |
| Cutout Width: || 28 1/2" |
| Cutout Depth: || 24" |
| Cutout Height: || 49 1/8" |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.