EG366SCHLPH Discovery 120 Volts Liquid Propane Sealed Burner Rangetop with 6 Burners in Stainless Steel
Model: Dacor EG366SCHLPH Compare
Build Your Bundle and Save:
- Width: 47.875"
- Height: 28.125"
- Depth: 28"
Built on a strong foundation of pioneer spirit and American heritage, Dacor was founded in 1965. Forty years later it is still family owned and operated. Dacor continues to reinvent the modern kitchen by designing and building innovative products, combining years of experience with cutting edge technology. Each product is meticulously crafted and individually tested to perform flawlessly and look exquisite. They invite you to experience Dacor and their extraordinary line of appliances. Together, theyll bring life into your kitchen and warmth to your home.
Introducing Epicure Cooktops from Dacor, the new centerpiece of the worlds finest kitchens. Our signature Illumina Burner Controls pair easy control of each burner with a modern luminosity that always looks cool. Cook like a pro with our SimmerSear Burners at ultra-high & ultra-low cooking temperatures, where each and every steam, saute and simmer is within your delicate control. From style & design to performance & innovation, the difference is in the details.
- Illumina TM Burner Controls
- 2 SimmerSear TM Burners with Melting Feature (18,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (16,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (8,500 BTU)
- Dual-Valve Burners for Exceptional Simmering
- Single Point Ignition
- 1 14" Wide Continuous Platform Grate(EG366)
- 2 10" Wide Continuous Platform Grates(EG366)
- Sealed Cooktop Spill Basin
- Griddle and Wok Ring Included
- Optional 9" or 12" Wall-Mounted Backsplash
- Accepts Optional Epicure ERV48 or ERV36 Raised Vent Accessory. Remote Blower (sold separately) is required.
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Illumina Burner Controls:||Yes|
|SimmerSear Burners with Melting Feature (18,000 BTU):||2|
|Sealed Gas Burners (16,000 BTU):||2|
|Sealed Gas Burners (8,800 BTU):||2|
|Dual Valve Burners for exceptional simmering:||Yes|
|14" Wide Continuous Platform Grate:||1|
|10" Wide Continuous Platform Grate:||2|
|Sealed Cooktoop Spill Basin:||Yes|
|Gas Supply:||3/4" Regulator|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
- Stock Id:92953
- Style:Sealed Burner
- Fuel Type:Liquid Propane
- ADA Compliant:No
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Cutout Width:36"
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Control Type:Knobs
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- Actual Width:36"
- Actual Depth:28"
- Actual Height:9"
- Cutout Depth:24"
- Cutout Height:7 3/4"
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:2
- Set 1 Output:18000
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:2
- Set 2 Output:16000
- Set 3 QTY:2
- Set 3 Output:8500
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane/High Altitude
Dacor - Up to $3347 Savings
Purchase any 30"/36"/48" Range and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Purchase any Cooktop plus Wall Oven and choose to receive up to $500 savings on select Dishwasher or $250 Instant Savings.
Add a 30"/36" Built-In Refrigeration to any of the above options and choose to receive $250 savings on DHW Range Hood or $250 instant savings.
*This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Dacor 3-Year Extended Warranty
Be at a peace of mind when purchasing any Dacor appliances. Register your product online for the free 3-year extended warranty.
Register your appliance online
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Info & Guides
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Use&Care Manuals PDF [3.0 MB]
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Combined Configuration Slide-In Gas Cooktop - Dual Warming Drawers (Side-by-Side)?? PDF [0.5 MB]
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Combined Configuration Slide-In Gas Cooktop - Single Warming Drawer?? PDF [0.5 MB]
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Combined Configuration Slide-In Gas Cooktop - Slim Raised Vent?? PDF [0.25 MB]
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Planning Guides PDF [1.0 MB]
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Installation Instructions PDF [2.0 MB]
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Use&Care Manuals PDF [3.25 MB]
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Combined Configuration EG and ERV-PRV
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Planning Guides
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Installation Instructions
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Use & Care Manuals
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Combined Configuration Slide-In Gas Cooktop - Dual Warming Drawers (Side-by-Side)
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Combined Configuration Slide-In Gas Cooktop - Single Warming Drawer
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Combined Configuration Slide-In Gas Cooktop - Warming Drawers Stacked
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Combined Configuration Cooktop or Range with Downdraft
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Planning Guide [486 KB]
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Installation Instructions [1.18 MB]
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - User and Care Manual [1.33 MB]
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Combined Configuration Slide In Gas Cooktop_Single Warming Drawer [280 KB]
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Combined Configuration Slide In Gas Cooktop_Dual Warming Drawers (Side by Side) [283 KB]
- Dacor EG366SCHLPH - Combined Configuration Slide In Gas Cooktop_Warming Drawer (Stacked) [282 KB]