Built on a strong foundation of pioneer spirit and American heritage, Dacor was founded in 1965. Forty years later it is still family owned and operated. Dacor continues to reinvent the modern kitchen by designing and building innovative products, combining years of experience with cutting edge technology. Each product is meticulously crafted and individually tested to perform flawlessly and look exquisite. They invite you to experience Dacor and their extraordinary line of appliances. Together, they'll bring life into your kitchen and warmth to your home.
Your dream kitchen would be complete with this beautiful new addition to our Distinctive line of luxury appliances. Our new Distinctive series combines the best of modern design with the culinary heritage of Distinctive Appliances, the original name of Dacor. Achieve the super-specific simmer, sear or sauté at ultra-low or ultra-high temps with our SimmerSear Burners that deliver up to 18,000 BTUs of pure precision. Marvel at the Illumina Indicator Lights that glow Dacor's signature flame-blue when the burners are on. And amaze yourself with our easy-to-use Continuous Platform Grates which provide an especially spacious cooking surface, and interchangeable accessories that are worthy of a master chef.
- Angled control graphics are easy to read from a standing position.
- Illumina Indicator Lights ensures a safer cooking experience by lighting up "flame blue" when the burner is on.
- 1-18,000 BTU SimmerSear Burners with Melting Feature
- 2-15,000 BTU Sealed Gas Burners
- 1-9,500 BTU Sealed Gas Burners
- Precision SimmerSear Burners offer professional-level accuracy, so every simmer, sear and sauté comes out exactly the way you intended.
Continuous Platform Grates
- 14" Wide Continuous Platform Grates=2
- Heavy pots slide easily; rubber feet allow grates to be used as trivets
Perma-Flame Automatic Re-ignition
- Automatically reignites the flame if it goes out unexpectedly for uninterrupted cooking.
- Oversized Knobs
- Reduces flame output under each grate finger, protecting the finish and longevity of the grates, so the cooktop retains its stylish appearance.
- One-Piece Porcelain Enameled Spill Basin
| Burners |
| 18,000 BTU SimmerSear Burners with Melting Feature: || 1 |
| 15,000 BTU Sealed Gas Burners: || 2 |
| 9,500 BTU Sealed Gas Burners: || 1 |
| Continuous Platform Grates |
| 14" Wide Continuous Platform Grates: || 2 |
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 29 7/8" |
| Height: || 9 5/16" |
| Depth: || 28 1/8" |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Electrical: || 120V, 15A |
| Gas Supply: || 3/4" Regulator |
| Gas: || Natural Gas, High Altitude |
Dacor $3678 Go For Gold PromotionPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
Dacor 3 For Free Warranty
- Spend $12000 or more (GOLD LEVEL) and get any Microwave, Ventilation/Downdraft or Dishwasher for Free or $750 Instant Savings.
- Spend $8000 to $11999(SILVER LEVEL) and get any microwave, Discovery Wall Hood, Raised Ventilation or Distinctive Dishwasher for Free or $500 Instant Savings.
- Spend $3500 to $7999(BRONZE LEVEL) and get a Distinctive Microwave with Trim Kit for Free or $250 Instant Savings.
** Upgrade from SILVER to GOLD reward product for $500 (Instead of SILVER reward).
** Upgrade from BRONZE to SILVER reward product fro $500 (Instead of BRONZE reward).
Get 3 years manufacturer warranty free.
1. Purchase any Dacor appliance from an authorized Dacor dealer from April 1 through September 30, 2015.
2. Register your appliance for warranty protection online at warranty.dacor.com by October 31, 2015.
3. Enter code 3FF-W in the Promotion Code field and your warranty protection period will automatically extend to 3 years.
For assistance registering online, call 1-877-DACOR-123
For questions about promotion, email Dacor at email@example.com
For more info on terms and conditions visit http://www.dacor.com/3forFree.aspx
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.