Sleek styling and innovative performance are the key ingredients in the Distinctive 30" Dual-Fuel Range. The Illumina TM Indicator Lights bring style and safety to your kitchen, glowing in Dacor's signature flame-blue when on. You'll enjoy the ability to simmer, sear or saute with remarkable control at ultra-high or ultra-low temperatures with our SimmerSear TM Burners that deliver up to 18,500 BTUs of pure precision. Six ingenious cooking modes - Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection TM , Bake and Broil - let you create the dishes your heart desires. With Hidden Bake and recessed Broil Elements, there's extra room inside to fit larger dishes, and clean up is a breeze.
Family-owned and Operated, Dacor has been manufacturing and designing American Made luxury kitchen appliances since 1965. Dacor designs, makes, and distributes clean-lined upscale stoves, grills, dishwashers, refrigerators, ventilation equipment, and other cooking appliances and accessories.This full line of innovative products is designed to appeal to a broad segment of the luxury kitchen appliance consumer. Dacor is bringing luxurious appliances to customers throughout North America.
- Illumina Indicator Lights glow Dacor's signature flame-blue to always let you know when a burner is on.
- Metallic Finish Knobs provide a sleek modern look.
- Electronic Control Panel with Clock, Two Timers and 10-Key Touchpad.
- Hidden Electric Bake Element (2,500W)
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection System, with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer.
- SimmerSear Burners provide up to 18,500 BTUs and achieve ultra-low temperatures for simmering and melting without any scorching.
- Recessed Electric Broil Element (3,100W)
- Burner Configuration (58,000 Total BTUs):
- 1 SimmerSear TM Burner with Melting Feature (18,500 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (15,000 BTU)
- 1 Sealed Gas Burner (9,500 BTU)
- Exclusive 14" Extra Wide Continuous Platform Grates (2) are porcelain coated and allow extra large pots and pans to be moved effortlessly from burner to burner.
- 6 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection, Bake, and Broil
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Perma-Flame Technology automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out.
- Exclusive SmartFlame Technology reduces flame contact with grate to prevent grate discoloration and increase longevity.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete.
- Removeable, custom designed Griddle, Searing Grill and Wok Ring accessories available.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- GlideRack fully extends out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven easily.
- 2 Chrome Racks adjustable to 6 Rack Positions.
- Sealed burners and porcelain enameled spill basin for easy clean up.
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Halogen lighting provides greater visibility of what's cooking.
- Large 18" x20" Clear Glass Oven Window
- Ships with 3" Backguard and Full Side Panels (DR30D).
- Ships with Self-Rimming Trim Kit (DR30DI - Slide-In Model) and 3 1/4" Side Panels.
- Optional 6" or 9" Backguard Accessory available (DR30D).
- Compatible with all Dacor overhead Ventilation Hood models.
- Raised Ventilation Systems compatible (DR30DI only).
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified ( www.star-k.com )
- 100% Recycled Packaging
- Contemporary Distinctive Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
|Overall Capacity:||3.9 cu. ft.|
|Electrical Requirements:||240V; 30A|
|Gas Supply:||3/4" Regulator (1/2"" Adaptor Included)|
|Gas:||Natural Gas Standard with Order|
|Gas Special Orders:||Natural Gas High Altitude (NG/H); Liquid Propane (LP) and Liquid Propane High Altitude (LP/H)|
|Total Burner Configuration:||58,000 BTU's|
|Hidden Bake Element:||2,500 Watts|
|Recessed Broil Element:||3,100 Watts|
|SimmerSear Burner with Melting Feature:||1 (18,500 BTU)|
|Sealed Gas Burners:||2 (15,000 BTU)|
|Sealed Gas Burner:||1 (9,500 BTU)|
|Gas Supply:||3/4" Regulator (1/2" Adaptor Included)|
|Warranty:||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Accessories Available:||Removable, Custom Designed Griddle; Searing Grill and Wok Ring|
|Self-Rimming Trim Kit:||Included|
|3-1/4" Side Panels:||Included|
|6" or 9" Backguard:||Optional|
|Product Width:||29 7/8"|
|Product Depth:||28 1/2"|
|Product Height:||35 3/4" to 37 7/8"|
Save up to $3750 on Dacor AppliancesPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 07/01/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Get $750 mail-in-rebate for every $6000 purchase of qualifying Dacor products.
Get up to maximum amount of $3750 mail-in-rebate with purchase of $30000 or over of qualifying Dacor products.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.