The DO230S 30" double electric wall oven has a total capacity of 7.8 cu. ft., 3.9 cu. ft. per oven. The top oven features Dacor's exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System. It uses a fan, 2200W heating element, air baffle and convection filter to reduce cooking time, increase heat distribution and eliminate flavor transfer.
- Hidden Bake Element for easy clean up.
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System, with fan, heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior heat distribution, and eliminates flavor transfer. (Top Oven Only)
- Proof Mode (bottom oven)
- Recessed Electric Broil Element (3,100W)
- Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell won't discolor with frequent use.
- Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
- Control Features: Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold, 10-Key Pad, Clock, Two Timers
- Automatic Hold switches oven into a keep warm mode when desired cook time is complete so you won't overcook your food.
- Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
- 2 GlideRacks™ fully extend out of the oven using a smooth gliding ball bearing system. Great for moving heavier dishes in and out of the oven easily.
- Halogen lighting provides improved visibility of what's cooking.
- Self-Cleaning Oven (both ovens)
- Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified (www.star-k.com)
- 100% Recycled Packaging Green Feature
- Contemporary Distinctive™ Design
- Designed and Manufactured in California, USA
6 Cooking Modes: Convection Bake (top oven)
- Convection Broil (top oven)
- Convection Roast (top oven)
- Pure Convection™ (top oven)
- Bake (both ovens)
- Broil (both ovens)
| Microwave || No |
| Upper Capacity || 3.9 cu. ft. |
| Sabbath Mode || Yes |
| Dimensions |
| Width || 29 3/4" |
| Height || 28 7/16" |
| Depth || 24" |
| Total Capacity || 7.8 cu. ft. |
| Requirements |
| Electrical || 240 V, 60 Hz, 30 A |
| Warranty |
| Parts and Labor || 1 Year |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.