The Distinctive Gas Cooktop does more than enhance the look of countertops and cabinetry, it brings a smile to home chefs as they prepare every meal. Both the 36- and 30-inch models feature professional performance, innovative features and the most cooking power available - 54,000 BTU for the 30" model and 60,000 BTU for the 36" model. Two sizes mean you never have to compromise style and performance whether remodeling your entire kitchen or simply replacing your existing cooktop. From our exclusive SimmerSear Burner for the ultimate in precision and control, to our unique PermaClean finish that retains a permanently beautiful surface even after years of cleaning, every detail of the Distinctive Gas Cooktop has been carefully considered to provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment. The Distinctive 36" Gas Cooktop is awarded the good design ® seal of quality for high design and innovation. As awarded by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design
Not only does it enhance the look of countertops and cabinetry alike, it brings a smile to the chef with its professional performance and innovative features. Ergonomic, angled die cast control knobs ease the cooking experience while a SimmerSearTM burner with melting feature offers up to 18,000 BTU for the ultimate in precision and control and the perfect simmer, sear or sauté every time. The one-piece spill basin catches any messes that may occur, simplifying clean up. And the exclusive PermaCleanTM finish is scratch resistant, so even with tough scrubbing, the cooktop surface will remain beautiful for years to come.
- IlluminaTM Indicator Lights for both style and peace of mind in the kitchen
- SimmerSearTM Burner provides up to 18,000 BTUs and achieves ultra-low temperatures for simmering and melting without any scorching
- PermaCleanTM Finish is an exclusive scratch-resistant, bead-blasted surface that retains a permanently beautiful finish
- One-Piece Spill Basin ensures easy clean-up
- Burner Configuration (5 burners)
- 1 SimmerSearTM Burner with Melting Feature (18,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (12,000 BTU)
- 2 Sealed Gas Burners (9,000 BTU)
- 3 - 11 1/4" Wide Continuous Platform Grates for the optimum cooking surface for larger pots
- Perma-FlameTM Technology automatically re-ignites a flame for continuous heating and uninterrupted cooking should a burner unexpectedly go out
- Smart FlameTM Technology for heat management to preserve the finish and the life of the grates
- Die Cast Knobs for durability and style
- Ergonomic, Angled Controls for ease of use and a simplified cooking experience
- Raised Vent Compatible for use in island configurations
- 4" Chassis Height for over-the-oven configurations
- Manufactured in California, USA and designed in partnership with BMW Group Designworks USA
|1 SimmerSearTM Burner with Melting Feature||(18,000 BTU)|
|1 Sealed Gas Burners||(11,000 BTU)|
|2 Sealed Gas Burners||(9,000 BTU)|
|1 Sealed Gas Burner||(7,000 BTU)|
|Electrical||120 V, 15 A|
|Gas Supply||3/4" Regulator|
Save up to $3750 on Dacor AppliancesPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 07/01/2014 - 12/31/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
Get $750 mail-in-rebate for every $6000 purchase of qualifying Dacor products.
Get up to maximum amount of $3750 mail-in-rebate with purchase of $30000 or over of qualifying Dacor products.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.