- 1,000-watt stand mixer housed in durable die-cast metal
- 12 speeds; 7-quart stainless-steel bowl; slow-start and gentle-fold functions
- 15-minute countdown timer; 3 power outlets; auto shutoff; tilt-back head
- Chef's whisk, flat mixing paddle, dough hook, and splashguard included
- Measures 15-1/2 by 11 by 14-1/2 inches; 3-year warranty; 5-year motor warranty
Cuisinart is changing the way the world mixes. This phenomenal new stand mixer delivers more power, more capacity, and more options--and it comes with the best name in the business.Available at AppliancesConnection
Housed in durable die-cast metal, this stand mixer features a powerful 1,000-watt motor that can handle the heaviest mixing tasks. Its extra-large, 7-quart, stainless-steel bowl accommodates big batches--even double or triple recipes. The unit also provides 12 mixing speeds, along with a 15-minute countdown timer and automatic shutoff, for maximum precision. Choose the slow-start function to eliminate splatter or the ultra-gentle fold function to carefully blend in delicate ingredients. The mixer's tilt-back head allows for easy access to the mixing bowl and makes attaching accessories simple.
Accessories include a chef's whisk, a flat mixing paddle, and a dough hook, as well as a splashguard. The whisk aerates ingredients to increase volume or can also be used on slow speed to gently combine dry ingredients. Contoured to reach the bottom and sides of the bowl, the flat mixing paddle ensures thorough mixing. The dough hook makes hand kneading obsolete, while the splashguard offers an extra-wide pouring spout for easily adding ingredients. The stand mixer also contains three power outlets, including a high-speed outlet for its optional dedicated attachments (meat grinder, citrus juicer, blender, food processor, or pasta maker--all sold separately). The stand mixer measures 15-1/2 by 11 by 14-1/2 inches and carries a three-year product warranty and a five-year motor warranty.
From the Manufacturer
|More than 30 years ago Cuisinart changed the way the world cooked. Now it's changing the way the world mixes with the Cuisinart stand mixer. The new extra-large Cuisinart 7-quart mixer has the power, capacity, and precision to handle any job a recipe requires and delivers more power to mix even the heaviest dough. There’s also more capacity to double and triple recipes. The mixer comes with three accessories, allowing you to mix, whip, or even knead dough. It has 12 speeds to ensure splatter-free starts and fabulous finishes. In addition, Cuisinart offers optional attachments that can be purchased separately. Each attachment connects to one of the three power outlets on the mixer (two on the top and one on the front) to let you blend, process food, squeeze juice from your favorite citrus fruits, make homemade pasta, or grind your own meats.
Multiple Outlets Mean More Functionality
An Array of Helpful Features
|The mixer's tilt-back head securely locks the stand mixer into a raised position, which allows easy access to the 7-quart mixing bowl and makes it easy to attach accessories. The stainless-steel bowl includes handles, which makes the bowl easy to hold, scrape, and remove, and it's oversized to let you mix larger quantities.
The mixer has a handy 15-minute countdown timer as well as a slow-start function that eliminates splatter for the most delicate ingredients. The fold function allows you to mix in ingredients at the lowest speed with two options--continuous, to blend ingredients, and pulse, to combine ingredients. Each pulse generates 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 revolutions of the flat mixing paddle, chef's whisk, or dough hook. The flat mixing paddle, dough hook, or chef's whisk spins independently while rotating around the mixing bowl for the quickest, most thorough results. No need to rotate the mixing bowl--Cuisinart’s stand mixer does all the work for you.
- Stock Id:124137
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X