16027-3500 Massage Chair with Wireless Mini Controller, S-Shape Backrest Rail, Six Pre-Programmed Massages and Vibration Seat Massage in Black
Learn more »
The 16027 massage chair is controlled by a microcomputer that performs various intelligent massage methods and combinations such as Kneading, Swedish, Tapping, Shiatsu, Clapping, Rolling, Vibration and Air Massage. All these methods performing massage with accurate on the acupressure points, to effectively alleviate fatigue, promote metabolism and improve blood circulation. Available at AppliancesConnection
Automatic Body Scan Technology
The Automatic Body Scan Technology provides a customized massage experience for each user. Prior to your massage the chair will scan your body and customize the massage for each individual user.
S Shaped Backrest Rail
The S Shaped Backrest Rail is able to accommodate users by providing them with a unique and contoured back massage experience. The s-shape allows the rollers to be pushed right up against your spine. The EC363E also has a 30" roller stroke, and is able to massage a user between 5'2"-6'4".
6 Pre-Programmed Massages
There are Six pre-programmed massages included, each with customizable strength, speed and intensity. The programs are: Healthcare, Relax, Therapy, Smart (Stretch), Circulation and demo.
Three Partial Massage Options
The Three Partial Massage Options help target the Neck and Shoulders, the Back and Midsection, and Full Air which covers the whole Body.
Automatic Timer (5-30 min)
The Automatic Timers gives between 5 minutes and 30 minutes of programmable therapy, and all these functions can be administered from an easy to use Wireless Remote.
- Wireless mini controller
- Zero gravity
- Adjustable/expandable foot rest
- One touch power recline
- Vibration massage in seat
- Omni directional air pressure system-back seat, calves and feet
Actual product color may vary from what is shown due to computer settings and room lighting. Please use as a reference only.
Benefits of Massage:
- Benefits of Massage
- Relieves back pain, muscle tension and soreness
- Improves blood circulation
- Relieves headaches, migraines, and improves sleep
- Raises alertness
- Promotes mental clarity and relaxation, helps to relieve anxiety and depression
- Relieves pressure on nerves
- Decreases tension and improves flexibility—massaging helps loosen tight and strained muscles
- Manage anxiety and depression: Massage reduces levels of the stress hormone cortisol, resulting in lifted spirits and often lower blood pressure
- Increases endorphin levels: Endorphins are the 'feel good' chemicals that run through the body
|Massage Areas||Full Body|
|Automatic Body Scan Technology||Yes|
|Power Source||120 Volts|
|Maximum Operating Period||30 Minutes|
|Power Consumption||200 Watts|
|Length of Wiring||Controller Wiring 51.2", Power Supply Wiring 86.6"|
|Usage Condition||Environment Temperature 10'C-40'C, Constrasting Humidity Level 30-85RH|
|Storage Condition||Storage Temperature 20'C-60'C, Storage Humidity Level 30-85RH|
|Safety Feature||Equipped with Overheating and Power Surge Detectors|
- Stock Id:233443
- Upholstery:Faux Leather
- Massage Type:Shiatsu/Swedish
- Massage Areas:Full Body
- Automatic Body Scan Technology:Yes
- LCD Controller:No