Learn more »
3 Year Warranty on Furniture Under $500 Available at AppliancesConnection
*Note: In order to be eligible for the Plan, the manufacturer's original written warranty must provide at least 90 days parts and labor coverage.
Do I Need a Furniture Warranty?
Accidents happen, but what matters is whether or not you are prepared for it. Whether its stains left behind from foods, beverage or nail polish remover on your fabric, leather vinyl upholstery or mattress, CPS has got you covered. CPS will also protect your case goods and other hard surface furniture in the event of accidental stains and/or damages.
Ranked #1 Extended Warranty
CPS provides top notch warranty protection for your purchases to ensure life and longevity. This means that they care about you and your product long after your purchase has been made. This warranty offer reliable, hassle-free, comprehensive parts and labor protection for your product.
You Need to Prepare for These Issues Today
This retailer is an Authorized Consumer Priority Service Dealer. This means that they care about you and your products long after the purchase date. As a CPS Dealer, you can easily extend your manufacturer's warranty by as much as 5 full years.
CPS Warranties Offer Reliable Protection for Your Product
CPS will send a professional technician to take care of your stains and damages, and if it cannot be repaired, CPS will replace it. By purchasing a CPS extended plan, your are guaranteed years of worry free operation from your new product.
So What's Included?
CPS will cover fabric, leather, vinyl upholstery and mattresses from accidental stains or damages. CPS also covers Case Goods and Other Hard Surface Furniture from Accidental Stains, Damages. and Defects (flaw or deficiency that may affect the use for which the product is intended) in material or workmanship unless otherwise stated in the Exclusions from Coverage section of this document.
Upholstery and Mattresses
Accidental Stains Caused by:
- Food and beverages
- Nail polish and nail polish remover stains damage
- Human and pet body fluid stains (except perspiration, and hair or body oils)
- Ballpoint ink pen stains
- Rips and Burns
- Breakage of Frames
- sleeper Mechanisms
- Reclining Mechanisms
- Heating and Vibrating Mechanisms
Coverage for Case Goods and Other Hard Surface Furniture
Accidental Stains Caused by:
- Food and beverages
- Human and pet bodily fluids
- Nail polish and nail polish remover stains or damage
- Nail polish remover damage
- Liquid marks or rings
- Gouges or chips that penetrate the finish exposing the substrate
- Cigarette burns and heat marks
- Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of finish caused by a specific incident
- Breakage, chips, or scratches of glass or mirrors
- Loss of silvering on mirrors
- Failure of integral electrical components
How do I File a Claim?
File claims online 24 hours a day by logging on to your account at http://www.cpscentral.com/ and select "File Claim" under Claims. You may also call Customer Care at (800) 905-0443.
Terms and Conditions:
This Plan begins on the date of product purchase and will provide service to the original purchaser for covered furniture a total of 3 or 5 Years, as noted on the sales receipt, from the date of delivery.
- In order to be eligible for the Plan, the manufacturer's original written warranty must provide at least 90 days parts and labor coverage. This Plan covers defects (flaw or deficiency that may affect the use for which the product is intended) in material or workmanship unless otherwise stated in the Exclusions from Coverage section of this document.
- This Plan applies only to products purchased for normal indoor household use and not for resale or commercial use, which includes rental, business, and institutional or other non]residential use.
- Accessories and/or add]on options purchased separately and not essential to the basic function of the covered product are not eligible for coverage.
- There is no deductible under this Plan. This Plan is not transferable. This Plan is not renewable.
- If, under the terms listed below, an item become accidentally stained or damaged during normal residential use, a professional technician will service the problem at no cost to you.
- If the covered stain or damage cannot be resolved, the Administrator, at its discretion, will replace the affected portion or the complete item(s). Replacement items will be the same as or similar to the original item purchased, provided the price of the replacement does not exceed the original product purchase price.
- One time replacement of your furniture meets the full liability under this Plan. The replacement furniture is not eligible for coverage under this Plan. Replacement of a part or piece of furniture ends Plan coverage on that part or piece.
- Any furniture originally covered by the plan and not replaced will remain under coverage for the remaining term of the Plan. The Administrator will not replace or provide compensation for pieces of furniture that do not match the replacement items. Any replaced furniture becomes the property of the Administrator.
Program Does Not Included
- This Plan does not cover pickup, maintenance inspections, crating or delivery or freight charges. Replacement parts or furniture will be ordered from the retailer from which you originally purchased your furniture.
- If the retailer is not able to replace the item originally purchased or provide a satisfactory substitute item, you will be given a refund of the purchase price of this Plan in lieu of replacement of your furniture and your Plan will terminate.
This Plan Does Not Cover
- Defects, stains or damages caused as a result of, abuse, misuse, physical force; neglect, theft, vandalism or malicious mischief; accidents unless otherwise noted under the Coverage’s section, collapse or explosion; spillage of any kind unless otherwise noted under the Coverage section; environmental conditions including, but not limited to: fire, floods, smoke, corrosion, sand, dirt, lightning, explosions; natural disasters; moisture, water damage of any kind, whether from fresh water, saltwater or other water intrusion, freezes, storms, wind or windstorm, hail, earthquake, tornados or other acts or God; exposure to weather conditions; riot, nuclear radiation, war or hostile action, radioactive contamination; intentional or accidental damage by third parties; sun fade or direct exposure to sunlight, bright light or extreme heat; fungus, mold or mildew; rot or rust; vermin or insects; extreme temperature or humidity changes.
- Damage occurring prior to or during delivery or while furniture is being moved between residences or into or out of storage; damage caused by any repair personnel or any owner, employee or third party; atmospheric conditions, any heating process, and/or drying; failure to comply with the original manufacturer’s instructions for use; pet damage (except bodily fluids as outlined under the Coverage’s section); scratches; structural problems, appliance malfunctions and any resultant leak there from.
- Does not cover stain or damage cause by incontinence; any independent contracts, such as but not limited to plumber, painter or other service or maintenance personnel.
- Any stain, soiling or damage resulting from everyday use or which has built up over time, e.g. hair, body or suntan oils and/or lotions. Signs of soiling include darkened areas where the body comes into contact with the furniture. These darkened areas are signs of soil build-up, which is not covered by the Plan.
- Damage due to harsh or corrosive chemicals; acids, including without limitation, dyes and inks (except ballpoint, plant food and fertilizer and bleach, gum.
- Other exclusions include: Any non-operating part or decorative parts such as hinges, knobs, handles, or shelves; clock mechanisms; coverage under another insurance program; delivery and/or redelivery; design deficiency; fabrics with “X” cleaning codes and non-colorfast fabrics and leathers; loss or damage caused to the covered product while outside the U.S.; costs arising from damage caused by failure to comply with manufacturer’s instructions for use; loss or damage to the covered product while in the course of transit; odors; ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture; wicker or rattan furniture; variation of the color, or graining of wood or wood products, marble or leather.
- Split leathers used in seat cushions, back cushions or top or inside arm areas; natural markings on leather, such as, healed scars, insect bites, brand marks or wrinkles, or suede, and leathers with embossed patterns other than those stimulating natural cowhide; on bovine leathers; Nubuck and other buffed leathers; stains, color loss or damage resulting from cleaning methods or products (detergents, abrasives or other harsh cleaning agents) other than those recommended by the furniture manufacturer; stone or sand abrasion; loss or damage resulting from: pre-existing conditions known to you; unauthorized repairs or modifications; wear related issues, such as but not limited to, fading, wear, seam separation, stress tears, loss of foam resiliency, pilling or fraying of any fabric on all types of furniture; color loss or cracking and peeling on any leather or vinyl; splits or bi-cast leather; willful abuse or misuse of the covered item(s); furniture that has been neglected, abused or is in an unserviceable condition.
- Furniture that is used for commercial, institutional, outdoor or rental purposes. This Plan does not cover floor samples or merchandise sold as “Clearance” or “As Is” at the time of purchase This Plan does not cover “no problem found” diagnosis from the manufacturer or any other third party. If your covered product experiences damage that is excluded from coverage under this section or in the event that no covered damage is found, then you are responsible for all repair costs.
- Brand:Consumer Protection Service
- Stock Id:301229
- Warranty Length:3 Years
- Furniture Price:Under $500
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: