Learn more »
Tired of home offices that offer storage at the expense of your workspace? This four drawer file cabinet provides plenty of out of sight storage without sacrificing an inch of your desk's surface. The cabinet's vertical proportions accommodate four spacious drawers. A convenient lock feature keeps sensitive documents safely locked away until you need them, and antiqued brass finish hardware adds just a hint of shine. Hardwood solids and veneers washed in a warm cherry finish to complete the traditional appeal of this four drawer file cabinet.
Return to a simpler Era, when correspondence involved pen and paper and furniture was built to endure through the ages. The Palmetto home office collection pairs its classic inspiration with modern enhancements for a home office that has one foot firmly rooted in the traditions of yesterday and the other fully looking forward to the 21st century. The classic shapes of cherished antiques meet modern enhancements for a delightful blend of Old and New that is the Palmetto collection.
Material & Finish:
- Composition: Wood Veneers & Solids.
- Wood & Finish: Hardwood Solids and Veneers in a Cherry finish.
- Finish & Paint Options: Warm Cherry.
- Style: Traditional
- Handles & Hardware: Antiqued brass finish hardware.
- Case Detail: Desk includes elegant turned post legs or double pedestal bases.
Storage & Features:
- Storage: Four Drawers with Antiqued Brass Finish Hardware
- Filing Capabilities: File cabinets available in two convenient sizes to suit your needs.
- Drawer/Shelf Construction: Select pieces feature locking drawers and shelves in varying sizes for maximum storage.
- Width (side to side): 18.75" W
- Height (bottom to top): 54.75" H
- Depth (front to back): 21" D
- Weight: 100.2 lbs
- Stock Id:229553
- Weight:100.2 lbs
- Storage:4 Drawers
- Material:Wood Veneers & Solids
- Collection Name:Coaster Furniture
- Handles & Hardware:Antiqued Brass Finish Hardware
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: