Learn more »
Clean lines and enhanced functionality define this computer desk. A wide desk surface offers ample workspace and features a keyboard tray below. Metal accents below the desk's top lend a hint of contemporary appeal to its otherwise minimalist lines. A visible wood grain finish in your choice of black or brown pairs perfectly with the matching computer stand, bookcase and mobile file cabinet, leaving the desk's surface clean and uncluttered.Available at Appliances Connection
Clean lines and enhanced functionality characterize the Peel home office collection. A simple computer desk features a keyboard tray and pairs perfectly with the matching computer stand, bookcase and mobile file cabinet. Stack books and decorative accents on the four shelf bookcase and store files or important documents in the coordinating file cabinet, which features casters on the base for easy motion. The computer stand offers a combination of drawer and open shelf storage, and adds additional surface space for placing printers or other computer components. Your choice of brown or black finishes lets you choose the Peel home office collection that fits your home.
Material & Finish:
- Wood & Finish: Visible wood grain bathed in a dark black or medium brown finish.
- Finish & Paint Options: Available in an inky black or medium brown finish.
- Style: Contemporary
- Handles & Hardware: Simple metal accent hardware.
- Case Detail: Casters add enhanced mobility to select pieces.
Storage & Features:
- Drawers: 1
- Center Drawer Options: *Keyboard (adjustable) Tray (std.)
Drawer / Shelf Construction: Desks feature a built-in keyboard tray.
- Width (side to side): 47.25" W
- Height (bottom to top): 30.75" H
- Depth (front to back): 25.375" D
- Weight: 66 lbs
- Stock Id:229719
- Weight:66 lbs
- Shelf Type:Built-in Keyboard Tray.
- Collection Name:Coaster Furniture
- Composition:Wood Veneers & Solids
- Handles & Hardware:Simple Metal Accent Hardware
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: