Learn more »
This beautiful contemporary dresser will add a sophisticated style to your master bedroom. The piece has clean lines, and tapered feet. There are six spacious drawers to meet all of your bedroom storage needs, with plenty of space for a variety of clothing. In a rich deep Cappuccino, this dresser will add a calming effect to your room, accented with cool silver tone handles on each drawer front. Add a bold look to your bedroom with this beautiful contemporary dresser. Pair with the matching mirror for a complete ensemble.
The Stuart collection will help you create a warm and inviting master bedroom with sleek contemporary style. These pieces have clean cases, with straight smooth edges and soft modern touches. With plenty of convenient and spacious storage options, and two different platform bed options to suit your taste, you can create a complete bedroom ensemble that you can really live with. Finished in deep dark Cappuccino, and accented with cool contemporary silver tone hardware, these pieces will create a bold look in your bedroom.
Material & Finish:
- Finish & Paint Options: Deep rich Cappuccino finish.
- Style: Contemporary
- Handles & Hardware: Cool silver tone metal handles.
- Case Detail: Straight clean lines, smooth edges, tapered feet.
Storage & Features:
- Storage: Six Spacious Drawers
- Drawers: 6
- Drawer / Shelf Construction: Deep and spacious storage drawers.
- Width (side to side): 62.6" W
- Dresser Height (bottom to top): 35" H
- Depth (front to back): 17.75" D
- Weight: 147.97 lb
- Stock Id:227662
- Number of Drawers:6
- Mirror Included:Optional
- Weight:147.97 lbs
- Assembly:Assembly Required
- Handles & Hardware:Cool Silver Tone Metal Handles
Allow other design features on your furniture piece or overall decor to have center stage with the classic clean look of simple pulls.
Take your home’s aesthetic to new level. The contour lines of the tapered legs exude elegance and sophistication.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: