Learn more »
Accent your traditional decor with this rolled arm leather chair. Decorative wood molding wraps the curves along the top of the seat back and the bottom of the frame, while short cabriole legs offer support and added detail. Flared rolled arms and a button tufted back provide comfort without compromising the sophisticated design. Individually placed nail heads accent the warm brown leather, adding the finishing touch to this classic chair.
Create an elegant atmosphere in your home with items from the Victoria collection. Offering a sofa, love seat and chair, you can create the seating combination that best fits your interior needs. Classic button tufting in a diamond pattern and lightly flared rolled arms portray a polished look, while decorative molding and over 1,000 individually placed nail heads highlight the gentle curves found throughout the collection. The Tri-Toned Leather has been carefully crafted, giving depth to each piece. With attention to detail without forgetting the importance of comfort, the Victoria collection is a stunning addition to your traditional decor.
Fabric & Upholstery:
- Fabric Content: Top grain/split tri-tone leather.
- Fabric Options: Available in a carefully crafted tri-toned color blend.
- Upholstery Classification: Leather
- Fabric Pattern: Leather
- Style: Traditional
- Arm Type: Rolled Arm
- Arm: Flared rolled arms with decorative nail head trim.
- Back Type: Tufted Back
- Seat Back: Button Tufted Seat Back in a Diamond Pattern
- Leg or Skirt: Exposed cabriole wooden legs with elegant carved detail.
- Padding & Ergonomics 1.8 cushion with Dacron wrap
- Width (side to side): 39" W
- Height (bottom to top): 43" H
- Depth (front to back): 45" D
- Stock Id:226895
- Weight:110 lbs
- Assembly:Assembly Required
- Seat Back:Button Tufted in a Diamond Pattern
- Back Type:Tufted Back
- Arm Type:Rolled Arm
- Fabric Pattern:Leather
- Fabric Content:Top grain/split Tri-Toned leather
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: