- Standard bookcases are built with very ordinary dimensions. They are rectangular in shape with 90ø angles and can be placed in most places in your room. Use one of these bookcases if you need an easy install with an elegant addition to your library.
- Cube bookcases differ from a standard bookcase
- Standard bookcases are basic, regular ol' bookcases. They're easy to use, require no installation, and can be placed anywhere in your home you've got room.
- Cube bookcases feature cube-shaped spaces rather than traditional long bookshelves. They are easily adapted into general tchotchke display areas.
- Corner bookcases are built to be installed into the corner of a room while facing outward. This means they've usually got a triangular frame and deeper shelves.
- Decorative bookcases are made to serve both as functional bookcases and as decorative accents in their own right.
- Wall Mounted bookcases are built directly onto your wall. Since they don?t sit on the floor you will be able to preserve space underneath the unit.