Simple yet an elegant and versatile design that can also allows to be used as small coffee/side table or a stand. Decorate with other chairs and benches or a table to make a fashionable set. This premier softwood Thuja Pilcata is not only one of the lightest woods in weight but has excellent dimensional stability and a low shrinkage factor.
All of Cedar Delite's products come from sustainable forests of British Columbia. Cedar Delite’s primary focus is creating hand-crafted premium cedar products. All of our high-quality items are crafted from fine Canadian Western Red Cedar that is sourced exclusively from British Columbia. This premier softwood Thuja Pilcata is not only one of the lightest woods in weight but has excellent dimensional stability and a low shrinkage factor. Canadian Western Red Cedar is also far superior amongst other types of wood due to its many positive properties in color, density, texture and grain. Canadian Western Red Cedar is extremely resistant to decay and insects, which is why cedar is the preferred variety of wood species for both indoor and outdoor use.
Cedar Delite not only strives in creating exceptional cedar products but also seeks only sustainable and renewable resources. We are environmentally aware and push to limit our energy consumption and carbon footprint. Cedar Delite is proud to be a FSC, SFL, and PEFC “certified” cedar furniture manufacturer, which differentiates us from any other company.
- Rectangle western red cedar coffee table
- Made with 100% beautiful Canadian Western red cedar from sustainable forests in British Columbia
- Warm and durable but light in weight
- Aromatic fragrance and natural oils that prevent decay and rot
- Soft surface and fine texture with elegant sloping grain
- No tools necessary
- Hand assembled in minutes
- Complements any décor
- Versatile and easy to clean
- Used as small side tables, coffee tables, or even as a bench
- Requires minimal maintenance
| Depth: || 15 3/4" |
| Width: || 47 1/4 " |
| Height: || 17 3/4 " |
| Finish: || Natural |
| Wood Type: || Red Cedar |
| Outdoor Use : || Yes |