30" Gas Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Sealed Burner, 4.1 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
Back Guards [REQUIRED]
GO BEYOND FOUR! Traditional 30"professional ranges offer four burners on the top and an oven on the bottom. If you're lucky you'll get a convection fan. Our Precision 30's give you incredible options! Five burners with a central wok burner that delivers an astounding 25,000 BTU's, which makes it the highest performing 30"range in its class. Want more options? How about a Moto-Rotis(TM), the industry's first motorized rotisserie system in a pro-style oven. How about Flex-Roll(TM) racks which make accessing your baked and broiled goods effortless. How about a self-cleaning gas convection oven? And lastly, how about a 30"self clean convection range with four burners and a thermo-griddle(TM)? Or a 30"range with an Infra-Q(TM) BBQ grill? Not satisfied? How about hundreds less than the competition? Go beyond four!
- Power-Flo™ Burners (sealed) - True simmer 15,000 BTU
- Thermo-Griddle™ – 15,000 BTU, 3/8” thick thermostatically controlled s.s. griddle plate
- EZ-Glides - Full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails, exclusive glide technology
- Flex-Roll - Oven racks for smooth operation
- Stay-Cool - Die-cast chrome plated knobs with Black Trims (cabernet red optional)
- Moto-Rotis - Motorized rotisserie system
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all sealed burners
- Stainless steel BBQ grill and griddle covers come standard
- Smooth-top continuous cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Island trim included
- Self-clean oven
- Convection oven
- 4.6 Cu Ft oven cavity
- 18,000 BTU infrared broiler behind glass
- 30,000 BTU primary oven for uniform baking
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prongs
- Stainless steel rotisserie spit rod*
- Adjustable rear casters for easy installation
- Adjustable front legs for easy leveling
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- 40-watt bright oven lights
- Large viewing window
- 3 rack positions with 3 racks provided
- Broil pan provided
- 1-1/4” thick professional-style handle
- Heavy-duty oven door hinges
- Extra large viewing window w/ embossed design
|Sealed Burners:||4 19,000 BTU Power-Flo w/ 140°F Simmer|
|Full Extension Drip Trays:||Yes on EZ-Glides|
|Automatic Ignition:||All Burners|
|Automatic Re-ignition:||All Burners|
|Cooktop:||Smooth-top Cast-Iron Grates|
|Knobs:||Stay-Cool Chrome Plated Die-Cast Metal (Capital Exclusive)|
|Island Trim Kit:||Included|
|Self-Clean Oven Features|
|Oven Interior:||Titanium Speck Porcelain|
|Gas Convection:||30,000 BTU|
|Gas Infrared Broiler:||18,000 BTU Behind Glass|
|Handles:||1-1/4" Thick Professional Style|
|Large Oven Viewing Window:||Yes|
|Oven Capacity:||4.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Motorized Rotisseries System:||Moto-Rotis|
|Rotisserie Spit Rod:||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Racks:||3 Flex-Roll|
|Heavy-Duty Oven Door Hinges:||Yes|
|Adjustable Rear Casters:||Yes|
|Adjustable Front Legs:||Yes|
|Base Cabinet Installation:||"0" Clearance|
|Field Covertible to LP or NG:||Yes|
|ETL Certified:||For USA and Canada|
|Warranty:||2 Years Full Parts and Labor (Conditions Apply)|
|Power and Weights|
|Electrical Requirements:||120V, 60 Hz, single phase 20 AMP|
|Shipping Weight:||380 Lbs.|
|Depth to Oven Door:||27 1/4"|
|Depth with Oven Door Open:||43 1/4"|
|Large Oven Dimensions|
- Stock Id:139832
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.1 cu. ft.
- Burners / Elements:4
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:30"
- Delay Bake:No
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Set 1 QTY:4
- Set 1 Output:19000
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Oven BTUs:30000
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:15000
- Interior Width:24"
- Interior Depth:21"
- Interior Height:14"
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Warranty Terms:2 Year Parts and Labor
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
30,000 BTU Oven
The oven has the cooking capability of delivering 30,000 BTU of intense heat that can cook food in a shorter amount of time.
Convection Oven Cooking
The convection fan system results in the most complete exchange of air possible. This provides incredibly precise, even heat distribution.
Bright Oven Lights
The bright oven lights better illuminates the cooked food inside for greater visibility.
Self Clean Oven
With the self-cleaning feature, the oven is capable of reducing left over food into ash so that you don`t have use harsh chemicals to deal with stains and hard to remove residue in your oven. Just wipe and remove the leftovers after self-cleaning mode.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Large viewing window
With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Rotis succulent, juicy mouth-watering meals cooked evenly at a powerful 550º. The rotisserie comes complete with rod, heavy duty cast stainless steel prongs and basting pan.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates
Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
Flex-Roll Oven Racks
Patent pending Flex Roll™ oven racks provide the smoothest, most effortless range of motion, a landmark innovation.
Stay Cool Knobs
Restaurant grade, die cast chrome plated metal knobs formatted with plastic inserts that stay cool to the touch.
- View All
- Gas Hoses
- Appliance Warranties
- Range Hood Accessories
- Appliance Accessories
- Wall Mount Hoods
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: