The qualities that make up a company are as important as the products they create. Capital prides on going the extra mile. By paying closer attention to the details that make up each single item they create, they've blurred the line between engineering excellence and beautiful design. They also believe that the quality of customer service is just as important as product quality, that's why they work harder to make it pleasurable and prestigious to own a Capital appliance. Their products speak to the heart and mind conveying the fact that emotion will always be at the center of their vision. They pride themselves on creating stylish and efficient appliances that perform consistently time and time again. In creating their designs they select the finest stainless steel, the most reliable components and handcraft each product one at a time. No matter what your tastes, contemporary or classic, the Performance Series indoor collection will help you create the kitchen of your dreams. They welcome you to their family where their commitment to improving the quality of your culinary life is their number one priority.
- 140 Deg. Simmer - 19,000 BTU Power-Flo Burners (Sealed)
- 18,000 BTU Thermo-Griddle - 3/8" Thick Thermostatically Controlled Griddle Plate
- 18,000 BTU Infra-Q Infrared Barbecue Grill
- Barbecue Grill Sections Includes Tru-Side Channeling Grates That Reduce Flare-Ups
- Full Extension Drip Trays on EZ-Glides
- Stay-Cool Die Cast, Chrome Plated Metal Knobs
- Auto-Ignition/Re-Ignition On All Sealed Burners
- Stainless Steel Barbecue Grill and Griddle Covers Come Standard
- Smooth-Top Continuous Cast Iron Grates with Easy to Clean Matte Porcelain Finish
- Sealed Burners: 6 19,000 BTU Power-Flo w/ 140°F Simmer
- Power-Wok Burner: N/A
- Integrated Reversible Wok Grate: No
- Thermo-Griddle: 12" - 18,000 BTU
- Infra-Q Barbecue Grill: 12" - 18,000 BTU
- Griddle Cover: Included
- Grill Cover: Included
- Full Extension Drip Trays: Yes
- Automatic Ignition: All Burners
- Automatic Re-ignition: All Burners
- Cooktop: Smooth-top Cast-Iron Grates
- Finish: Matte Porcelain
- Knobs: Stay-Cool Chrome Plated Die-Cast Metal (Capital Exclusive)
- Island Trim Kit: Included
- Base Cabinet Installation: "0" Clearance
- Field Covertible to LP or NG: Yes
- ETL Certified: For USA and Canada
- Warranty: 2 Years Full Parts and Labor (Conditions Apply)
Power and Weights
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 60 Hz, Single Phase 15 AMP
- Shipping Weight: 400 Lbs.
- Width: 59 7/8"
- Depth: 27 1/8"
- Height: 8 1/4"
- Cutout Width: 58 15/16"
- Cutout Depth: 25 5/8"
- Cutout Height: 7 1/2"