Capital makes seamless appliances that perform efficiently and last for generations. This is because their brand of engineering goes beyond the application of science alone. They also apply a timeless artistic quality accompanied by their high criterion for excellence.
Capital never settles and never grows idle in their pursuit of a better product. This passion for what they do is fired by a high standard of engineering precision and an intense creative spirit. Every appliance is made to reflect the unique personality of its owner and the progressive soul Capital has endowed it with.
- Powerful OPEN TOP BURNERS RATED AT 23,000 BTUs/hr for All Burners
- All burners are capable of turning down to provide True Simmer of 145°
- CAST IRON WOK GRATE available as an accessory.
- Thermo-Griddle™- 18,000 BTU, 3/8" thick thermostatically controlled Stainless Steel Griddle Plate
- (CGSR362G2 models)
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY BROILER GRATES WITH CAST GREASE GUTTERS
- EZ-Glides™- Full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails.
- Stay-Cool™- Die cast, chrome plated metal knobs with Black Trims (cabernet red optional)
- Moto-Rotis™ - Motorized rotisserie system in Self Clean Ranges (primary oven only)
- Flex-Roll™ - Oven racks for smooth operation in Self Clean Ranges CAPITAL PATENTED.
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all open top burners
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY CAST IRON GRATES with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Island trim included
- Self-clean oven
- Large Oven - 4.6 Cu Ft oven cavity
- 18,000 BTU infrared broiler in Large Oven behind glass
- 30,000 BTU primary oven for uniform baking
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prongs
- Stainless steel rotisserie spit rod
- Adjustable rear casters for easy installation
- Adjustable front legs for easy leveling
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- 40-watt bright oven lights
- 5 rack positions w/ 3 racks provided
- Broil pan provided
- 1-1/4" diameter professional-style handle
- Heavy-duty oven door hinges
- Extra large viewing windows w/ embossed design
- Width: 35 7/8"
- Depth: 27 3/8"
- Height: 36"
- Cutout Width: 36 1/8"
- Weight: 460 lb
Range Top Features
- Burners: 4
- Burner Style: Open
- Burner Output (BTU): 23,000
- Thermo Griddle: Yes
- Thermo Griddle Output (BTU): 18,000
- True Simmer Capabilities: Yes (4 Burners)
- Wok Grate: Optional
- EZ Glide Drip Trays: Yes
- Stay-Cool Chrome Plated Metal Knobs: Yes
- Rotisserie: Yes
- Auto/Re-Ignition: Yes
- Cast Iron Grates: Yes
- Oven Capacity: 4.6 cu. ft.
- Broiler Output: 18,000 BTU
- Oven Output: 30,000 BTU
- Adjustable Rear Casters: Yes
- Adjustable Leveling Legs: Yes
- Titanium speck porcelain interior: Yes
- Oven Lights: 40 Watt
- Racks: 3
- Rack Positions: 5
- Broil Pan: Included
- Viewing Window: Extra large viewing windows w/ embossed design
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Toll-Free Support
- Fully Transferable
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
||Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
|Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
|Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
|Optional Accidental Damage
|Screen or Lens Replacement
|24/7 Toll Free Help
|No Lemon Policy
|Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.