The Culinarian line features the best in open burner technology, the functionality of a commercial oven, easy to clean open top burners, and heavy-duty top grates. This 30" range comes equipped with 4 open burners, 4.1 cu. ft. oven capacity, convection technology, and an infrared broiler with a stainless steel exterior.
- All burners are rated at 23,000 BTUs/ hr to deliver intense commercial kitchen heat to sauté food and all burners are capable of turning down to give 145° F simmer
- All burners have auto ignition and re-ignition
- Quality cast iron grates and burners are porcelain coated
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prongs
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- 1-1/4" diameter professional style handle
- 40-watt bright oven lights
- Ultra cool oven doors
- Unique all glass oven bottoms for even heat and easy cleanup
- Extra large viewing oven windows
- Height adjustable Rear casters for ease of installation
- Height adjustable front leveler legs
- Flush rear trim for island friendly installations
- Island trim included
- Standard in stainless steel, but available in 10 additional standard colors (Optional)
Capital cooking equipment designs and manufactures the most powerful burners on the home appliance market. Each burner produces 23,000 BTUs of searing heat and also turns down to a delicate, consistent simmer, offering precise control. Perfect for the cooking connoisseur. Open burner caps are constructed of die-cast, high heat resistant aluminum alloy. They are precise, durable, and easy to clean.
Die cast chrome plated metal knobs with black trim (Cabernet trims available as an accessory)
Built-in, motorized rotisserie – Cook delicious, self-basting meats and poultry year round inside your capital oven (no frame required - primary oven only) Capital Exclusive!
Flex-Roll™ Oven Racks
Our patent pending Flex-Roll™ oven racks provide the smoothest, most effortless range of motion in any oven ever manufactured!
Full extension removable drip trays mounted on ball bearing rails.
Bake, broil, convection bake, convection broil, open-door
You can set the oven to start cooking at a set time of day.
You can set the oven to turn itself OFF after a set amount of time.
Other Oven Uses
Defrost, preheat, warm, slow cooking, normal thawing, advanced thawing (See use and care manual for details)
| Series: || |
| Finish: || Stainless Steel |
| Fuel Type: || Natural Gas |
| Cooktop: || Sealed Burner |
| Burners / Elements: || 4 |
| Primary Oven Capacity: || |
4.1 cu. ft.
| Burner Output (BTU): || |
| True Simmer Capabilities: || |
| Cast Iron Grates: || |
| Center Bridge Grate: || Yes |
| Induction: || No |
| Convection: || |
| Broiler Output (BTU): || |
| Oven Output (BTU): || |
| Interior: || |
Black Porcelain with Titanium Speck
| Oven Lights: || |
| Racks: || |
| Rack Positions: || 5 |
| Broil Pan: || |
| Door: || |
Stainless Steel and Glass
| Drawer: || None |
| Front and Rear Levelers: || |
| Wall Mount Back Guard: || |
| Self-Cleaning: || |
| ADA Compliant: || Yes |
| Commercial: || No |
| Sabbath Mode: || No |
| LP Conversion: || Yes |
| Power |
| Volts || 120 Volts |
| Warranty |
| Full Parts and Labor: || |
1 Year (Light Bulbs covered for 60 Days)
| Limited Parts Replacement: || |
| Stainless Steel Metal Body: || |
Lifetime Warranty Against Rust
| Dimensions and Weight |
| Width: || |
| Exterior Width: || 30" |
| Depth: || |
| Height: || |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.