Learn more »
Since 1930, Butler Specialty Company has furnished America's homes with fine lines of occasional and accent furniture. Founded by two men during one of the bleakest eras in our nation's history, the Great Depression, Butler not only survived but thrived because of its commitment to producing quality furniture and staying in touch with home fashion trends.
Butler uses only the finest-quality woods, veneers, and hand-carved craftsmanship in its collections. The Heritage Collection, Butler's flagship line, fuses enduring design, exquisite carving, and carefully selected solid mahogany and fossil stone into a classic line of home accent pieces. All Butler collections are design-driven, immaculately crafted, and sharply priced resulting in exceptional value for North American consumers. Browsing through the bombe chests, hand-painted consoles, distinctive secretaries, decorative tables, popular British-inspired game tables, and other fine occasional furniture featured in this catalog underscores why Butler is recognized as a leader in occasional and accent furniture
- Made of select solid woods, wood products and resin components
- Decorative fossil stone veneer top with brass inlay
- One drawer with antique brass finished hardware
- It has a relaxed style with its simple and classic style
- Series: Heritage
- Width: 50"
- Height: 31"
- Depth: 30"
- Stock Id:206009
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: