Brushed stainless steel and a ceramic medium makes Platinum Smart-Heat™ Gas suitable for the most exclusive outdoor environments. Tinted ceramic transforms an otherwise obtrusive red glare emitted by traditional tiles into a soft glow, enhancing the overall experience and ensuring even heat distribution. Directional ceiling or wall mounts provides greater positioning versatility and heat coverage.
Bromic Heating have set the industry benchmark with stylish good looks and world-first innovation. Bromic Heating was born out of the core technical expertise and commercial capabilities of the Bromic gas and components businesses. Bromic’s experienced engineering and sales teams have enabled the development of market-changing outdoor radiant heating solutions. The business commenced this revolution of outdoor heating with the introduction of the Platinum Smart-HeatTM Gas range in 2007 and since then has expanded the product range to include several other gas and electric outdoor heating options.The Bromic Heating Range provides an innovative and prestigious gas and electric heating solution to our customers by addressing heating efficiency, usability, user comfort and aesthetic appearance.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Higher levels of wind resistance. Platinum units are wind resistant to 11mph.
- Electronic ignition. Can be wired into C-Bus and smart system controls
- Automatic Re-Ignition – In the instance of the unit blowing out, it will attempt to reignite.
- Use of a ceramic medium creates the most even levels of heat dispersion.
- Available in two sizes a 300 Series (23,600BTU) and a 500 Series (39,600BTU)
- Easy Pivot Arm bracket allows for direction of heat to be adjusted providing greater versatility and heat coverage
|Heat Output:||39,800 BTU's|
|Approximate Heating Area:||Up to 200 sq. ft.|
|Gas Connection:||1/2" NPT Female|
|Electrical Connection:||110 Volt, 3-pin insulated plug|
|Dual-Directional Ceiling Pole:||Optional|
|Min. Distance to Combustible Materials:||Sides: 3'6" / 1100mm|
|Min. Distance to Combustible Materials without Heat Deflector:||Above (to ceiling): 3'6" / 1100mm|
|Min. Distance to Combustible Materials with Heat Deflector (Sold Separately):||Above (to ceiling): 1'2" / 350mm|
|Mounting Height Requirement to Ground:||8’ / 2438mm|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.