The RP1 series is part of Broan's newest pro-style undercabinet hood collection, uniting stylish appearance with tremendous value. The ducted only hood features concealed variable speed blower control. The deep 9 in. height provides excellent capture of cooking grease and odor. It also features a two-speed rocker switch control that lets you select the proper speed for what you are cooking.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. Broan-NuTone is proud to acknowledge that over 80% of homeowners in the United States rely on one or more BROAN®, NuTone®, or BEST® products every day to provide them with superior indoor air quality and lifestyle conveniences. Headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, Broan-NuTone employs over 2,500 people in eight countries on five continents. Other manufacturing, marketing and sales locations include Ohio, Texas, California, Canada, Italy, Chile, Australia, Poland, China and Mexico.
- Two-speed rocker control with solid state blower memory
- Two-position light switch for "bright" or "night-light" illumination.
- Dual halogen lamps with stainless steel trim rings
(50W GU10 - MR16 lamps, purchase separately)
- High efficiency dual centrifugal blower with resilient anti-vibration motor mounts
- Broan Heat Sentry
Automatically turns blower to high speed when excess cooking heat is detected.
- Two washable, micromesh aluminum grease filters
- Hemmed bottom for safety and good looks
- Damper/duct connector included
- Professional styling in Stainless Steel, Black and White
- Available in 30" and 36" widths
Replacement filters (package of 2):
Grease - 97017455 (BPRPFA)
| Width: || 30" |
| Height: || 9" |
| Depth: || 20 5/8" |
| Volts: || 120 |
| Amps: || 7.0 |
| RPM: || 1625 |
| Sones: || 7.0 |
| CFM: || 440 |
| Duct: || 3 1/4" x 10" |