Learn more »
Range Hood Blowers [REQUIRED]
Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But thats really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. Theyre unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. Thats where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Optional remote control will activate down draft from an alternate location.
- Infinitely adjustable control is designed to provide convenient access to govern the blower speed for effective and quiet operation.
- Heat Sentry adjusts speed of blower to high in case of excess heat.
- Unique ducting capability allows the internal or remote blower connection to be ducted to the left, right or downward (from left to right).
- Your choice of exterior blower options and inline options from 280-1100 CFM. Or four In-Line blowers from 280, 600, 800&1000CFM Blowers Sold Separately
- Chimney rises over 9-1/2 inches when activated, ideal for large pots and pans.
- Compact design is installed directly behind the cooktop for an unobtrusive appearance. Thin profile saves precious space under the cabinet.
- Stock Id:96735
- Venting Type:Ducted
- Blower Type:External
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Volts:120 Volts
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Dishwasher Safe Filters:No
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Mounting Type:Downdraft
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X