Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But thats really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. Theyre unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. Thats where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. Broan-NuTone is proud to acknowledge that over 80% of homeowners in the United States rely on one or more BROAN®, NuTone®, or BEST® products every day to provide them with superior indoor air quality and lifestyle conveniences. Headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, Broan-NuTone employs over 2,500 people in eight countries on five continents. Other manufacturing, marketing and sales locations include Ohio, Texas, California, Canada, Italy, Chile, Australia, Poland, China and Mexico.
- Compact design is installed directly behind the cooktop for an unobtrusive appearance. Thin profile saves precious space under the cabinet.
- Chimney rises over 9-1/2 inches when activated, ideal for large pots and pans.
- Infinitely adjustable control is designed to provide convenient access to govern the blower speed for effective and quiet operation.
- Optional remote control will activate downdraft from an alternate location.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically.
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easy to remove and feature a stylish brushed stainless steel appearance for a professional look.
- These units are not for installations behind ovens.
- Internal 500 CFM centrifugal blower or choice of eight External blower options: four Exterior blowers from 600 to 1500 CFM, or four In-Line blowers from 280 to 1100 CFM.
- Unique ducting capability allows the internal or remote blower connection to be ducted to the left, right or downward.
| Dimensions & Weight |
| Overall Width: || 30" |
| Height: || 29 1/2" |
| Depth: || 7" |
| Visible Shell Height: || 9 1/2" |
| Power/Ratings |
| Volts: || 120 |
| Amps: || 4.0 |
| CFM: || 500 |
| Duct: || 3 1/4" x 10" |
| Features |
| Description: || Broan Elite Downdraft/ Broan Elite Downdraft External Blower |
| Finishes: || Stainless Steel |
| Lighting: || N/A |
| Control Features: || Variable Speed |
| Control Type: || Rotary |
| Air-Mover Type: || Centrifugal Blower |
| Mount Type: || Under Counter |
| Duct: || 3 1/4" x 10" |
| Filters Included: || Stainless Steel |
| CFM/Sones Vertical Rectangular: || 500/ N/A |
| HVI Certified: || Yes |