Downdraft Ducted Range Hood with 500 CFM, Internal Blower, in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But thats really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. Theyre unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. Thats where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
- Optional remote control will activate down draft from an alternate location.
- Infinitely adjustable control is designed to provide convenient access to govern the blower speed for effective and quiet operation.
- Heat Sentry adjusts speed of blower to high in case of excess heat.
- Unique ducting capability allows the internal or remote blower connection to be ducted to the left, right or downward (from left to right).
- Chimney rises over 9-1/2 inches when activated, ideal for large pots and pans.
- Compact design is installed directly behind the cooktop for an unobtrusive appearance. Thin profile saves precious space under the cabinet.
- Stock Id:21232
- Venting Type:Ducted
- Blower Type:Internal
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Volts:120 Volts
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Dishwasher Safe Filters:No
- Halogen Lighting:No
- Mounting Type:Downdraft
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: