The Broan QT2000 Quiet Hood 30 in. Convertible Range Hood was developed with the patented air chamber designed to reduce noise up to 40 percent over conventional hoods. Designed for venting or non-venting installation, it comes with pre-drilled holes for your convenience. With a 220 CFM fan, this range hood operates at a quiet 4.5 sones while removing smoke and cooking odors from the air. The range hood uses 2 incandescent lights that have 2 settings and a night-light feature for added safety (bulbs not included).
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. Broan-NuTone is proud to acknowledge that over 80% of homeowners in the United States rely on one or more BROAN®, NuTone®, or BEST® products every day to provide them with superior indoor air quality and lifestyle conveniences. Headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, Broan-NuTone employs over 2,500 people in eight countries on five continents. Other manufacturing, marketing and sales locations include Ohio, Texas, California, Canada, Italy, Chile, Australia, Poland, China and Mexico.
- Convertible range hood can be installed as 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. (vertical or horizontal) ducted, 7 in. round (vertical) ducted or non-ducted with a filter (sold separately)
- Rotary fan speed controls for easy operation
- Variable speeds help you tackle a variety of venting jobs
- 220 CFM blower helps quickly remove smoke and cooking odors from the air while offering quiet operation at 4.5 sones (vertical discharge)
- Top or rear exhaust option for connecting the ductwork to the top or rear of the range hood
- Removable grease filter for easy cleaning and maintenance
- 2 incandescent lights (not included) with 2 settings and a night-light feature
- Translucent, polymeric light lenses can be easily removed for re-lamping
- Designed to fit either standard or rectangular ductwork for simple installation
- Thermally protected motor with a 1-piece, electronically balanced fan blade
- Mounts under a cabinet
- Pre-drilled holes for quick, easy vent register installation
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty
|Style:|| Standard Hood|
|Mount Type:||Under Cabinet|
|Control Type:||Rotary Dial |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 04/30/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.