This Broan Evolution Series 1 36 Inches range hood is perfect supplent for your kitchen. It has a great transitional design that complements modern as well as traditional kitchens. This Broan Evolution Range Hood has a slim desing that fits perfectly under the cabinet. All Broan Evolution Range Hoods come a dish-washer safe, quick latch aluminum mesh filters with antimicrobial filter. All Broan Evolution Range Hoods are designed to be powerful and very quiet. Broan Evolution Series 1 Range Hoods come with a 300 CFM internal blower making it capable enough to handle removal of smoke and heat from cooking area of conventional cook-tops and ranges while still being quiet.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. Broan-NuTone is proud to acknowledge that over 80% of homeowners in the United States rely on one or more BROAN®, NuTone®, or BEST® products every day to provide them with superior indoor air quality and lifestyle conveniences. Headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, Broan-NuTone employs over 2,500 people in eight countries on five continents. Other manufacturing, marketing and sales locations include Ohio, Texas, California, Canada, Italy, Chile, Australia, Poland, China and Mexico.
- Quiet 0.8 sones at Normal speed, and 5.0 sones at High speed.
- 120 CFM at low speed, 300 CFM at high speed (42" widths feature 100 CFM at low speed and 300 CFM at high speed).
- Easy-to-clean, fully-enclosed underside.
- Dishwasher-safe, quick latch aluminum mid-mesh filters with antimicrobial coating.
- Easy to operate, two-speed blower and lighting controls.
- Four Halogen MR16/GU10 35W lamps (bulbs not included).
- Two-level light settings.
- Clean, sleek appearance
- Durable, powder-coat paint or brushed stainless steel
- Large, full filter design, with antimicrobial protection that inhibits the formation of odor-producing bacteria and protects filter from discoloration - dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- 2-level blower speed control
- Four halogen lights provide focused lighting for unmatched cooktop visibility (lamps not included)
- Centrifugal blower provides increased performance and quieter operation.
- Versatile design allows for 3¼" x 10", 7" round, or non-ducted discharges without re-positioning blower
- Adjustable duct connectors - accommodate off-center ductwork
- CleanSense charcoal filters change color when replacement is necessary (for non-ducted installations - purchase separately)
- Available in 30" or 36" widths in White, Black, and Stainless Steel
- Bi-lingual carton graphics and installation manual (English/Spanish) (English/French Canadian in Canada)
- For indoor use only
|CFM:||110 (normal), 300 (maximum)|
|Sones:||0.8 (normal), 5.0 (maximum)|
|Halogen Flood Light:||MR16 with GU10 base (4 bulbs required, not included)|
|Charcoal Filter:||BPPF36 (Purchase separately for non-ducted installation.)|