The Broan QP130 300 CFM 30 in. wide under-cabinet range hood in stainless steel has a contemporary style and sleek appearance that will complement any kitchen design. It is easy to clean, with brilliant lighting and quiet operation in the perfect marriage of functionality. Quiet 0.8 sones at normal speed and only 5.0 sones at high speed, this Broan allows you to clear out cooking smoke and unwanted smells without distributing the peace in your kitchen. Full filter design has an antimicrobial coating to inhibit the formation of odor-producing bacteria. Filters are dishwasher-safe to give you the confidence your kitchen will always smell fresh.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. Broan-NuTone is proud to acknowledge that over 80% of homeowners in the United States rely on one or more BROAN®, NuTone®, or BEST® products every day to provide them with superior indoor air quality and lifestyle conveniences. Headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, Broan-NuTone employs over 2,500 people in eight countries on five continents. Other manufacturing, marketing and sales locations include Ohio, Texas, California, Canada, Italy, Chile, Australia, Poland, China and Mexico.
- Clean, sleek appearance
- Durable, powder-coat paint or brushed stainless steel
- Large, full filter design, with antimicrobial protection that inhibits the formation of odor-producing bacteria and protects filter from discoloration - dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- 2-level blower speed control
- Four halogen lights provide focused lighting for unmatched cooktop visibility (lamps not included)
- Centrifugal blower provides increased performance and quieter operation.
- Versatile design allows for 3¼" x 10", 7" round, or non-ducted discharges without re-positioning blower
- Adjustable duct connectors - accommodate off-center ductwork
- CleanSense charcoal filters change color when replacement is necessary (for non-ducted installations - purchase separately)
- Available in 30" or 36" widths in White, Black, and Stainless Steel
- Bi-lingual carton graphics and installation manual (English/Spanish) (English/French Canadian in Canada)
- For indoor use only Quiet 0.8 sones at Normal speed, and 5.0 sones at High speed.
- 120 CFM at low speed, 300 CFM at high speed (42" widths feature 100 CFM at low speed and 300 CFM at high speed).
- Easy-to-clean, fully-enclosed underside.
- Dishwasher-safe, quick latch aluminum mid-mesh filters with antimicrobial coating.
- Non-ducted installation requires optional CleanSense charcoal filters, purchased separately.
- Easy to operate, two-speed blower and lighting controls.
- Four Halogen MR16/GU10 35W lamps (bulbs not included).
- Two-level light settings
|CFM:||110 (normal), 300 (maximum)|
|Sones:||0.8 (normal), 5.0 (maximum)|
|Halogen Flood Light:||MR16 with GU10 base (4 bulbs required, not included)|
|Charcoal Filter:||BPPF30 (Purchase separately for non-ducted installation.)|