Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But thats really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. Theyre unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. Thats where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. Broan-NuTone is proud to acknowledge that over 80% of homeowners in the United States rely on one or more BROAN®, NuTone®, or BEST® products every day to provide them with superior indoor air quality and lifestyle conveniences. Headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, Broan-NuTone employs over 2,500 people in eight countries on five continents. Other manufacturing, marketing and sales locations include Ohio, Texas, California, Canada, Italy, Chile, Australia, Poland, China and Mexico.
- Quiet 0.3 sones at normal speed.
- Enclosed stainless steel bottom with dishwasher-safe stainless steel filter with easy release latches.
- Smooth glass-look I-Control senses the touch of finger without moving parts.
- Brilliant dual 50-watt halogen lighting (GU10 bulbs not included).
- Three-level light settings with last memory setting and transitional theater style; nightlight setting.
- 800 CFM Internal cabinet blower.
- Large recessed bottom filter area increases capture.
- Three-speed control with boost memorizes last setting. Variable delay off - choice of 5-, 10-, 15- or 20-minute intervals.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically.
- 800 CFM Integrated Blower System
- Low profile blower requires only 6 1/2" of cabinet space.
- Fits framed or frameless cabinets.
- Horizontal or vertical duct attachment.
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 30"/ 36"/ 42" |
| Height: || 5 1/8" |
| Depth: || 21 1/2" |
| Mounting Height: || 24" - 30" |
| Visible Shell Height: || 5 1/8" |
| Ceiling Height Max: || N/A |
| Power/Ratings |
| Volts: || 120 |
| Amps: || 2.4 |
| CFM Range: || 160 - 800 |
| Features |
| Description: || Range Hood |
| Lighting: || Halogen Dual 50W |
| Control Features: || 3 Speed + Boost, Selectable Delay-Off, Heat Sentry |
| Control Type: || I-Control Touch Sensitive |
| Air-Mover Type: || Centrifugal Blower |
| Mount Type: || Under Cabinet |
| Bulb Included: || No |
| Duct: || 3 1/4" x 14" (Vertical/Horizontal) |
| Filters Included: || MicroMesh Aluminum |
| CFM/Sones Vertical Rectangular: || 180/0.3; 460/5.0; 750/9.0 |
| CFM/Sones Horizontal Rectangular: || 160/0.8; 480/4.0; 800/9.0 |
| CFM/Sones Vertical Round: || N/A |
| HVI Certified: || Yes |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.