At less than 0.3 Sones during normal operation, the Broan Elite E661 sets a new standard for quiet. The clean, smooth design of this range hood fits snugly under cabinets. Subtle, multi-speed controls connect to a powerful 550 CFM centrifugal blower. Brilliant halogen lighting accents the easy-to-clean stainless steel bottom and dishwasher-safe filter. The E661 high performance range hood combines high style and modern convenience to satisfy the most discerning homeowner.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. Broan-NuTone is proud to acknowledge that over 80% of homeowners in the United States rely on one or more BROAN®, NuTone®, or BEST® products every day to provide them with superior indoor air quality and lifestyle conveniences. Headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, Broan-NuTone employs over 2,500 people in eight countries on five continents. Other manufacturing, marketing and sales locations include Ohio, Texas, California, Canada, Italy, Chile, Australia, Poland, China and Mexico.
- 550 CFM internal blower.
- Recessed bottom and forward filters increase capture capability.
- 3-speed control with boost memorizes last setting.
- 5-minute delay shut off feature.
- New High Flow centrifugal blower wheel provides greater performance and quieter operation.
- Broan Heat Sentry automatically turns blower to third speed when excess cooking heat is detected.
- Flush-mounted electro-mechanical controls with Amber-Yellow LED status lights.
- Dual 50-watt halogen lights focus toward the center for brilliant full cook-top lighting.
- Dishwasher safe aluminum filters.
| Dimensions: || 5 1/8"H x 36"W x 21 1/2"D |
| Volts: || 120 |
| HZ: || 60 |
| Amps: || 2.4 |
| CFM (high): || 300* |
| Sones (norm.): || <0.3 |
| Sones (high): || 3.0* |
| Controls: || 3-speed electronic with memory, plus boost mode. |
| Halogen Flood Light: || MR16 GU10 † 2 bulbs req.(not included). |
| Broan Heat Sentry: || Yes |
| * 550 cfm & 8.5 sones in boost mode. |