Selecting the right professional style range hood just became easier. Broan introduces the E64000 range hoods, in 10" under-cabinet and 18" wall-mount versions. These new models come with integrated internal blowers or dedicated external blower capability. Styling is fresh and modern, yet designed to easily complement popular pro-style cooking products. Both embody professional features such as powerful blowers, baffle filters, brilliant halogen lighting and variable speed controls. And while you won’t see this feature it is hard to miss the quiet operation — two Sones or less at normal speed. To carry the professional theme even further, select the optional stainless steel backsplash with adjustable shelving. When you want professional style and performance, trust Broan to cover every detail.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. Broan-NuTone is proud to acknowledge that over 80% of homeowners in the United States rely on one or more BROAN®, NuTone®, or BEST® products every day to provide them with superior indoor air quality and lifestyle conveniences. Headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, Broan-NuTone employs over 2,500 people in eight countries on five continents. Other manufacturing, marketing and sales locations include Ohio, Texas, California, Canada, Italy, Chile, Australia, Poland, China and Mexico.
- HVI-Certified (Home Ventilating Institute)
- 10" under-cabinet design.
- Brushed stainless steel finish.
- 30", 36", 42" and 48" widths, 22" depth.
- 600 CFM internal blower is standard on all models.
- 1200 CFM blower also available in 48" model. (E6448TSS)
- Non-duct kit option available for all widths.
- Bright halogen lighting.
Two 50-watt bulbs in 30" and 36" widths.
Three 50-watt bulbs in 42" and 48" widths.
Purchase bulbs separately.
- Pro-style, dishwasher-safe baffle filters with removable grease drip rail.
- Variable speed control remembers last setting.
- Blue LED power-on indicator light.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed automatically.
- Optional pro-style backsplash.
- Designed to duct out of the hood shell in either horizontal or vertical direction with internal blowers.
| Specifications |
| HVI-Certified: || Yes |
| Design: || 10" Under-Cabinet |
| Finish: || Brushed Stainless Steel, 22 Gauge, Type 430 |
| Blower: || Dual, 350 CFM - 1200 CFM Internal |
| Sones at Normal Speed: || 2.0 Max. |
| Sones at High Speed: || 14.5 Max. |
| Speed Control: || Variable |
| Speed Memory: || Yes |
| Heat Sentry: || Yes |
| Halogen Lighting: || 3 @ 50W GU10 (Bulbs Not Included) |
| Lighting Levels: || 2 |
| Baffle Filters: || Yes with Handles |
| Removable Grease Drip Rail: || Yes |
| Duct: || 4 1/2" x 18 1/2" Horizontal or Vertical |
| Duct Adapter: || Included |
| Damper: || Included |
| Non-Ducted Recirculation Kit: || Optional |
| Backsplash: || Optional |
| 12" Soffit Flue Cover: || N/A |
| Electrical Requirements: || 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 9.0 Amps |
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 48" |
| Depth: || 22" |
| Height: || 10" |
| Min. Mounting Height: || 24" |
| Max. Mounting Height: || 30" |