Designed to meet the performance needs of today's higher BTU conventional cooking appliances and consumers' desire for ENERGY STAR® qualification. The APE1 series is part of Broan's newest pro-style under-cabinet hood collection, uniting stylish appearance with tremendous value. The hood features concealed variable speed blower control, 42 watt florescent lighting for bright task lighting and 4 watt incondescent for night time lighting. The deep 9 in. height provides excellent capture of cooking grease and odor. Dishwasher-safe aluminum micromesh filters feature an antibacterial coating inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria, keeping filter fresher between cleanings and looking new over repeated cleanings.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. Broan-NuTone is proud to acknowledge that over 80% of homeowners in the United States rely on one or more BROAN®, NuTone®, or BEST® products every day to provide them with superior indoor air quality and lifestyle conveniences. Headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, Broan-NuTone employs over 2,500 people in eight countries on five continents. Other manufacturing, marketing and sales locations include Ohio, Texas, California, Canada, Italy, Chile, Australia, Poland, China and Mexico.
- Infinite Speed Rotary Control with separate on/off switch.
- 30% Less energy used than standard model.
- Very quiet.7 sones at normal speed, maximum 440 CFM at high setting.
- Hidden, variable speed control with last setting memory.
- Two level light control for task and night-time operation.
- Bright cook-top visibility provided by 42-watt compact fluorescent light. (bulb included) Plus efficient 4-watt night-light (bulb included).
- Unique tilt-down light system makes replacing bulb easy.
- Dishwasher safe filters with protective antimicrobial coating for long life and reduced odors.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically.
- Convenient convertibility to 3-1/4" x 10" (horizontal or vertical).
|Blower Air Mover Type: ||Dual Centrifugal Blower |
|CFM (Airflow): ||440 |
|Color/Finish Product: ||Stainless Steel |
|Damper Included: ||Yes |
|Dishwasher Safe Filters: ||Yes |
|Duct Connector Size: ||3 1/4" x 10" |
|Energy Star Qualified: ||Yes |
|Filter Type: ||MicroMesh Aluminum with Antimicrobial Protection |
|Heat Sentry: ||Yes |
|HVI Certified: ||Yes |
|Light Bulb Quantitiy: ||1 |
|Light Function: ||Two-Level |
|Lighting Type: ||Fluorescent; Includes Nightlight |
|Max Sones/100 CFM: ||1.7 |
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top: ||18" |
|Mounting System: ||Wall |
|Mounting Type: ||Under Cabinet |
|Switch Control Settings: ||Variable |
|Switch Style: ||Rotary Dial |
|UL Status: ||Yes |
|Volts: ||120 |
|Amps: ||1.8 |
|Sones Certified Horizontal High: ||7.5 |
|Sones Certified Horizontal Low: ||0.7 |
|Sones Certified Vertical High: ||7.5 |
|Sones Certified Vertical Low: ||0.9 |
|Included Items |
|Blower Included: ||Yes |
|Light Bulbs Included: ||Yes |
|Filter Included: ||Yes |
|Dimensions and Weight |
|Product Width: ||30" |
|Product Depth: ||20 5/8 |
|Product Height: ||9" |
|Product Weight: ||32.2 |