883601 36" Under Cabinet Range Hood with 360 CFM Internal Blower and Standard Heat Sentry in White
Learn more »
The 883601 allows you to adjust the blower speed in an infinite number of ways. The infinite speed slide control also includes a blower memory feature that saves your last settings, making it easier to use the same blower speed again. The standard heat sentry detects excess cooking heat and turns the blower to high.Available at AppliancesConnection
- Convenient slide controls - infinitely adjustable blower speed.
- Infinite speed slide control with blower memory feature that saves last settings.
- Standard Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and turns blower to high.
- Powerful, quiet 360 CFM, 5.5 Sone (vertical discharge) or 350 CFM, 6.0 Sone (horizontal discharge) performance - HVI Certified.
- Convertible to ducted or non-ducted operation. Includes 3 1/4" x 10" damper/adapter (non-ducted filter sold separately).
- Accepts two 75 watt bulbs (not included).
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Mounting Height:||18" to 24"|
|Visible Shell Height:||9"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||33.9 lbs.|
|Sones - Vertical/Horizontal:||5.5/6.0|
|CFM - Vertical/Horizontal:||360/350|
|Lighting:||Enclosed Dual 75W|
|Control Features:||Variable Speed - Hi/Low Light|
|Air-Mover Type:||Dual Centrifugal Blower|
|Mount Type:||Under Cabinet|
|Duct:||3 1/4" x 10" (Vertical/Horizontal) - Non-Ducted|
|CFM/Sones - Vertical Rectangular:||360/5.5|
|CFM/Sones - Horizontal Rectangular:||350/6.0|
- Stock Id:90576
- Style:Standard Hood
- Venting Type:Convertible
- Blower Type:Internal
- Energy Star:No
- Volts:120 Volts
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Dishwasher Safe Filters:No
- Lighting Levels:1
- Halogen Lighting:No
- Mounting Type:Under Cabinet
- LED Lighting:No
- Vent Location:Both
- Vent Shape:Rectangular
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
Appliance Accessories:View More »
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X