Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But thats really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. Theyre unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. Thats where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. Broan-NuTone is proud to acknowledge that over 80% of homeowners in the United States rely on one or more BROAN®, NuTone®, or BEST® products every day to provide them with superior indoor air quality and lifestyle conveniences. Headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, Broan-NuTone employs over 2,500 people in eight countries on five continents. Other manufacturing, marketing and sales locations include Ohio, Texas, California, Canada, Italy, Chile, Australia, Poland, China and Mexico.
- Innovative downdraft system compatible with virtually all self-contained cooktops.
- Sleek, trim styling complements any cooktop style or color.
- Automatically raises into position with the touch of a button. Disappears flush with the cooktop surface.
- Space-saving design lets you make the most of precious, under-counter cabinet space.
- Infinitely adjustable speed control is flush with the side of the unit; inconspicuous, yet easy to reach and simple to use.
- Front access panel allows easy cleaning.
- These units are not for installations behind ovens.
- Refer to Accessories for In-Line Blower Options
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Width of Cover:||30"|
|Width of Vent:||26 3/4"|
|Height of Raised Vent:||7"|
|Depth of Cover:||2"|
|Depth of Unit:||3 3/4"|
|Visible Shell Height:||7"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||44 lbs.|
|Description:||Down Draft External Blower|
|Control Features:||Variable Speed|
|Air-Mover Type:||Centrifugal Blower|
|Mount Type:||Under Counter|
|Duct:||3 1/4" x 10" (Vertical)|
|CFM - Vertical Rectangular:||900|
|CFM - Horizontal Round:||280 - 1100 CFM In-Line Blowers|