Napoleon LA Series Natural Gas Grill With Side Burner On Cart: Grill to perfection with engineered quality at an economical price from Napoleon. The Napoleon LA Series natural gas grill on cart has two stainless steel tube burners that provide up to 35,000 BTUs of cooking power. This grill has 485 square inches of total cooking area. The Napoleon electronic Jetfire ignition with crossover lighting starts each burner individually for a reliable start up every time and allows you to light all the burners at the same time. The cast iron wave cooking grids are reversible and create the trademark Napoleon sear lines. The stainless steel, self-cleaning sear plates vaporize drippings, control flare ups and keep your food moist. The LA200 also has an 8,000 BTU standard range side burner for vegetables and sauces. The hood with cast aluminum sides features an Accu-Probe temperature gauge and retains heat for oven-like performance. Clean up is a cinch with the disposable drip pan. The grill cart features a single stainless steel door for storage and easy roll locking casters for moving the grill around.
Six bags reduced to one. And five fewer trips to the garage.
No one really talks about it. The waste can under the kitchen sink. It's a necessary evil, or so they say. But that all changes with a Broan Trash Compactor. Broan has been designing these convenience appliances for nearly 40 years, refining the product while defining the category. And the result. A line of products that is the perfect complement to today's high-style appliances, and environmentally-conscious homeowners. Broan Elite XE, Broan Elite and Broan trash compactors take convenience, hygiene and style to a new level.
Broan Elite XE. Beauty that performs - automatically.
Broan makes everything about trash removal easier. It starts with a reversible door that opens like a refrigerator, simplifying access to an easy-to-reach and clean compartment. To handle the load, ball-bearing slides enable the trash bucket to glide out effortlessly. Their unique drop-down bucket front means there's no awkward lifting over the side, and conveniently placed electronic controls and their auto-delay function let you program the compactor to start when you're away. Then, the touch of a single button sets it for duty, and you can forget about it - you'll never come home to an overflowing waste receptacle again. But best of all, Broan Elite XE compactors keep odors in check. Their exclusive system actually helps eliminate odors by neutralizing them, rotates a fresh segment into place automatically every month, and lets you know when it's time for replacement.
In the midst of the Great Depression, two aggressive young men emerged with two new products that would make major contributions to the housing industry. In 1932, Henry Broan developed and manufactured a kitchen fan called the Motordor Fan that provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation. His creation launched what is today known as Broan-NuTone LLC. Four years later, in 1936, J. Ralph Corbett developed a melodious door chime replacing the obnoxious door buzzer of the time. His development launched what is today known as NuTone, Inc.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC is headquartered in Hartford, Wis. and employs more than 3,200 people in eight countries on three continents. It is North America's largest producer of residential ventilation products such as range hoods, ventilation fans and indoor air quality products and also holds major market positions in chimes, central vacuums, intercom systems, medicine cabinets, built-in electric heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators, paddle fans, ironing centers, trash compactors and speakers.
- 3000 lbs. of continual compaction force.
- 3/4 horsepower motor drives dual screw compaction system.
- Dedicated 15 Amp circuit recommended.
- Six (6) to one (1) compaction ratio.
- Compact the equivalent of six (6) 13 gallon trash containers into one bag.
- Programmable compaction cycle for automatic compaction.
- Battery backup prevents loss of electronic settings in the event of power interruption.
- Stainless steel compacting plate with Microban antimicrobial protective coating designed to crush cans and bottles.
- 1.55 cu. ft. bucket trash bucket holds 30 lbs. of trash.
- Trash bucket has drop down door for easy trash removal.
- Full extension ball bearing trash bucket drawer slides for smooth action.
- Start button with ram status LED.
- Removable key switch prevents unauthorized compaction.
- Safety interlock prevents compaction when door is open.
- Bag storage compartment. Unit comes with three (3) bags.
- Automatic advance odor control system with disk replacement indicator. First six (6) month disk provided with trash compactor.
- Insulated door with magnetic gasket for quiet cycling and odor control.
- Reversible doors with 170 deg range of motion offered in different finishes.
- Textured cabinet features a durable baked epoxy finish in black (all models).
- Two (2) adjustable height leveling legs (front) and two (2) adjustable height rollers (rear) provide one (1) inch of height adjustment.
| Compaction Force: || 3,000 Lbs. Continual |
| Compaction Ration: || 6:1 (Equivalent of Six 13 Gallon Trash Containers) |
| Horsepower: || 3/4 HP |
| Programmable Compaction Cycle: || Automatic |
| Battery Backup: || Yes |
| Stainless Steel Compacting Plate: || Yes |
| Microban Antimicrobial Protective Coating: || Yes |
| Trash Bucket Capacity: || 1.55 Cu. Ft. (30 Lbs. of Trash) |
| Trash Bucket Drop Down Door: || Yes |
| Trash Bucket Drawer Slides: || Full Extension Ball Bearing |
| Start Button: || Yes |
| Ram Status LED: || Yes |
| Removable Key Switch: || Yes |
| Safety Interlock: || Yes |
| Bag Storage Compartment: || Yes (3 Bags Included) |
| Advanced Odor Control System: || Automatic (6 Month Disk Provided) |
| Insulated Door: || Yes with Magnetic Gasket |
| Reversible Doors: || Yes |
| Textured Cabinets: || Yes |
| Leveling Legs: || Adjustable |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Volts: || 120V |
| Hz: || 60Hz |
| Amps: || 5.0A |
| Dimensions and Weights |
| Overall Width: || 14 7/8' |
| Overall Depth: || 22 1/4' |
| Overall Height: || 34 1/8' Min. |
| Cutout Width: || 15' |
| Cutout Depth: || 22' |
| Cutout Height: || 34 1/2' |
| Approx. Shipping Weight: || 165 Lbs. |