15XESSA Elite Fully Integrated Trash Compactor with 1.55 cu. ft. Capacity, 3/4 HP Motor, Programmable Automatic Cycle and Child Lock: Arched Stainless Steel Door
- Width: 14.875"
- Height: 34 1/8"
- Depth: 22 1/4"
Napoleon LA Series Natural Gas Grill With Side Burner On Cart: Grill to perfection with engineered quality at an economical price from Napoleon. The Napoleon LA Series natural gas grill on cart has two stainless steel tube burners that provide up to 35,000 BTUs of cooking power. This grill has 485 square inches of total cooking area. The Napoleon electronic Jetfire ignition with crossover lighting starts each burner individually for a reliable start up every time and allows you to light all the burners at the same time. The cast iron wave cooking grids are reversible and create the trademark Napoleon sear lines. The stainless steel, self-cleaning sear plates vaporize drippings, control flare ups and keep your food moist. The LA200 also has an 8,000 BTU standard range side burner for vegetables and sauces. The hood with cast aluminum sides features an Accu-Probe temperature gauge and retains heat for oven-like performance. Clean up is a cinch with the disposable drip pan. The grill cart features a single stainless steel door for storage and easy roll locking casters for moving the grill around. Six bags reduced to one. And five fewer trips to the garage. No one really talks about it. The waste can under the kitchen sink. It's a necessary evil, or so they say. But that all changes with a Broan Trash Compactor. Broan has been designing these convenience appliances for nearly 40 years, refining the product while defining the category. And the result. A line of products that is the perfect complement to today's high-style appliances, and environmentally-conscious homeowners. Broan Elite XE, Broan Elite and Broan trash compactors take convenience, hygiene and style to a new level. Broan Elite XE. Beauty that performs - automatically. Broan makes everything about trash removal easier. It starts with a reversible door that opens like a refrigerator, simplifying access to an easy-to-reach and clean compartment. To handle the load, ball-bearing slides enable the trash bucket to glide out effortlessly. Their unique drop-down bucket front means there's no awkward lifting over the side, and conveniently placed electronic controls and their auto-delay function let you program the compactor to start when you're away. Then, the touch of a single button sets it for duty, and you can forget about it - you'll never come home to an overflowing waste receptacle again. But best of all, Broan Elite XE compactors keep odors in check. Their exclusive system actually helps eliminate odors by neutralizing them, rotates a fresh segment into place automatically every month, and lets you know when it's time for replacement.Available at AppliancesConnection
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC is headquartered in Hartford, Wis. and employs more than 3,200 people in eight countries on three continents. It is North America's largest producer of residential ventilation products such as range hoods, ventilation fans and indoor air quality products and also holds major market positions in chimes, central vacuums, intercom systems, medicine cabinets, built-in electric heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators, paddle fans, ironing centers, trash compactors and speakers.
- 3000 lbs. of continual compaction force.
- 3/4 horsepower motor drives dual screw compaction system.
- Dedicated 15 Amp circuit recommended.
- Six (6) to one (1) compaction ratio.
- Compact the equivalent of six (6) 13 gallon trash containers into one bag.
- Programmable compaction cycle for automatic compaction.
- Battery backup prevents loss of electronic settings in the event of power interruption.
- Stainless steel compacting plate with Microban antimicrobial protective coating designed to crush cans and bottles.
- 1.55 cu. ft. bucket trash bucket holds 30 lbs. of trash.
- Trash bucket has drop down door for easy trash removal.
- Full extension ball bearing trash bucket drawer slides for smooth action.
- Start button with ram status LED.
- Removable key switch prevents unauthorized compaction.
- Safety interlock prevents compaction when door is open.
- Bag storage compartment. Unit comes with three (3) bags.
- Automatic advance odor control system with disk replacement indicator. First six (6) month disk provided with trash compactor.
- Insulated door with magnetic gasket for quiet cycling and odor control.
- Reversible doors with 170 deg range of motion offered in different finishes.
- Textured cabinet features a durable baked epoxy finish in black (all models).
- Two (2) adjustable height leveling legs (front) and two (2) adjustable height rollers (rear) provide one (1) inch of height adjustment.
|Compaction Force:||3,000 Lbs. Continual|
|Compaction Ration:||6:1 (Equivalent of Six 13 Gallon Trash Containers)|
|Programmable Compaction Cycle:||Automatic|
|Stainless Steel Compacting Plate:||Yes|
|Microban Antimicrobial Protective Coating:||Yes|
|Trash Bucket Capacity:||1.55 Cu. Ft. (30 Lbs. of Trash)|
|Trash Bucket Drop Down Door:||Yes|
|Trash Bucket Drawer Slides:||Full Extension Ball Bearing|
|Ram Status LED:||Yes|
|Removable Key Switch:||Yes|
|Bag Storage Compartment:||Yes (3 Bags Included)|
|Advanced Odor Control System:||Automatic (6 Month Disk Provided)|
|Insulated Door:||Yes with Magnetic Gasket|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||14 7/8'|
|Overall Depth:||22 1/4'|
|Overall Height:||34 1/8' Min.|
|Cutout Height:||34 1/2'|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||165 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:98545
- Accepts Panels:No
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Height:34 1/8"
- Depth:22 1/4"
- Type:Built-In or Freestanding
- Control Type:Touchpad
- Total Capacity:1.55 cu. ft.
- Volts:120 Volts
- Odor Control System:Yes
- Bag Storage Compartment:Yes
- Door:Arched Stainless Steel
Shipping Methods & Details
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X