15SS Elite 15" Fully Integrated Trash Compactor with 1.55 cu. ft. Capacity, 3/4 HP Motor, 3000 lbs. Force, 6:1 Ratio, Manual Odor Control System and Child Lock with Stainless Steel Door
Broan Elite trash compactors simplify waste containment and removal. A full-swinging, reversible door opens to an easy-to-clean compartment and a full-extension trash bucket. Its simplified control panel requires just two settings to start the process. Turn the activation key, close the door and touch one button. That's it. Removing the compacted bag is easy, too-lower the bucket front and slide the bag forward to the floor. There's no more lifting over the side. Broan Elite compactors also use their exclusive six-month odor control and neutralizing system. Rotate the dial once a month and a fresh segment is ready to work.Available at Appliances Connection
In the midst of the Great Depression, two aggressive young men emerged with two new products that would make major contributions to the housing industry. In 1932, Henry Broan developed and manufactured a kitchen fan called the Motordor Fan that provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation. His creation launched what is today known as Broan-NuTone LLC. Four years later, in 1936, J. Ralph Corbett developed a melodious door chime replacing the obnoxious door buzzer of the time. His development launched what is today known as NuTone, Inc.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC is headquartered in Hartford, Wis. and employs more than 3,200 people in eight countries on three continents. It is North America's largest producer of residential ventilation products such as range hoods, ventilation fans and indoor air quality products and also holds major market positions in chimes, central vacuums, intercom systems, medicine cabinets, built-in electric heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators, paddle fans, ironing centers, trash compactors and speakers.
Six bags reduced to one. And five fewer trips to the garage.
No one really talks about it. The waste can under the kitchen sink. It's a necessary evil, or so they say. But that all changes with a Broan Trash Compactor. Broan has been designing these convenience appliances for nearly 40 years, refining the product while defining the category. And the result? A line of products that is the perfect complement to today's high-style appliances, and environmentally-conscious homeowners. Broan Elite XE, Broan Elite and Broan trash compactors take convenience, hygiene and style to a new level.
Broan Elite. Convenience made easy in a few simple steps.
Broan Elite trash compactors simplify waste containment and removal. A full-swinging, reversible door opens to an easy-to-clean compartment and a full-extension trash bucket. Its simplified control panel requires just two settings to start the process. Turn the activation key, close the door and touch one button. That's it. Removing the compacted bag is easy, too-lower the bucket front and slide the bag forward to the floor. There's no more lifting over the side. Broan Elite compactors also use their exclusive six-month odor control and neutralizing system. Rotate the dial once a month and a fresh segment is ready to work.
- 3000 lbs. of continual compaction force and ¾ horsepower motor delivers powerful performance and 6 to 1 compaction ratio.
- 1.55 cubic foot, painted steel trash bucket holds 30 lbs. of compacted trash.
- Six-month, manual advance, odor control system.
- Full extension, ball-bearing drawer slides provide effortless gliding of trash bucket.
- Painted steel compacting plate is specially designed to crush bottles and cans.
- Magnetic door gasket for a positive seal.
- Fully-enclosed, adjustable height, painted metal cabinet with fingerprint resistant coating. Optional toe kick kit for freestanding installations.
- Reversible 170° hinged door. Child lock with removable key provides peace of mind.
- Integral bag storage compartment means bags are always within reach.
- Compaction Force: 3,000 Lbs. Continual
- Compaction Ration: 6:1 (Equivalent of Six 13 Gallon Trash Containers)
- Horsepower: 3/4 HP
- Programmable Compaction Cycle: No
- Battery Backup: No
- Microban Antimicrobial Protective Coating: No
- Trash Bucket Capacity: 1.55 Cu. Ft. (30 Lbs. of Trash)
- Trash Bucket Drop Down Door: Yes
- Trash Bucket Drawer Slides: Full Extension Ball Bearing
- Start Button: Yes
- Ram Status LED: Yes
- Removable Key Switch: Yes
- Safety Interlock: Yes
- Bag Storage Compartment: Yes (3 Bags Included)
- Advanced Odor Control System: Manual (6 Month Disk Provided)
- Magnetic Gasket: Yes
- Reversible Doors: Yes
- Textured Cabinets: Yes
- Leveling Legs: Adjustable
- Volts: 120V
- Hz: 60Hz
- Amps: 5.0A
Dimensions and Weights
- Overall Width: 14 7/8"
- Overall Depth: 21 1/2"
- Overall Height: 34 1/8" Min.
- Cutout Width: 15"
- Cutout Depth: 22"
- Cutout Height: 34 1/2"
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 165 Lbs
- Stock Id:98539
- Style:Built In
- Accepts Panels:No
- color:Stainless Steel
- Type:Built-In or Freestanding
- Control Type:Digital
- Total Capacity:1.55 cu. ft.
- Volts:120 Volts
- Odor Control System:Yes
- Bag Storage Compartment:Yes