15BL Elite Fully Integrated Trash Compactor with 1.55 cu. ft. Capacity, 3/4 HP Motor, 3000 lbs. Compacting Force, 6:1 Ratio, Manual Odor Control System and Child Lock: Black Door
Learn more »
In the midst of the Great Depression, two aggressive young men emerged with two new products that would make major contributions to the housing industry. In 1932, Henry Broan developed and manufactured a kitchen fan called the Motordor Fan that provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation. His creation launched what is today known as Broan-NuTone LLC. Four years later, in 1936, J. Ralph Corbett developed a melodious door chime replacing the obnoxious door buzzer of the time. His development launched what is today known as NuTone, Inc.
- Fully-enclosed, adjustable height, painted metal cabinet with fingerprint resistant coating. Optional toe kick kit for freestanding installations.
- Integral bag storage compartment means bags are always within reach.
- Reversible 170(degree) hinged door. Child lock with removable key provides peace of mind.
- Magnetic door gasket for a positive seal.
- Painted steel compacting plate is specially designed to crush bottles and cans.
- Six-month, manual advance, odor control system.
- Full extension, ball-bearing drawer slides provide effortless gliding of trash bucket.
- 1.55 cubic foot, painted steel trash bucket holds 30 lbs. of compacted trash.
- 3000 lbs. of continual compaction force and 3/4 horsepower motor delivers powerful performance and 6 to 1 compaction ratio.
- Stock Id:98538
- Style:Built In
- Accepts Panels:No
- Type:Built-In or Freestanding
- Control Type:Digital
- Total Capacity:1.55 cu. ft.
- Volts:120 Volts
- Odor Control System:Yes
- Bag Storage Compartment:Yes
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: