ClickTight Installation System allows parents to easily achieve a safe and secure installation using the vehicle seat belt throughout the life of the seat, in harness mode, without having to worry about the weight of their child (May not be compatible with all vehicles. See installation instructions.) True Side Impact Protection provides deep side walls and a head restraint with energy-absorbing EPP foam to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion, and contain the head. Base with SafeCell Technology designed to keep your child safe and secure in a crash by compressing and significantly lowering the center of gravity, reducing the forward movement of the car seat.
Integrated Steel Bars
- Strengthens the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash.
Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether
- Anchors the top of the car seat to the vehicle using a two-point attachment, minimizing the amount of forward movement of the car seat.
- Stage-released stitching helps reduce the crash forces reaching the child.
Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness
- 9 harness height positions - up to 20.5”
- Distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit.
HUGS (Harness Ultra Guard System) Chest Pads
- Provides resistance to forward movement in the event of a crash.
- Compatible with SecureGuard which works with the vehicle safety belt in booster mode to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt portion of the safety belt during impact, thus minimizing the risk of abdominal injury (accessory sold separately).
- Front-Adjust Recline for optimal child comfort
- Comfort Foam provides an extra layer of padding to cushion your child
- 90-pound Weight Capacity in Harness Mode allows your child to remain harnessed up to 90 lbs
- 120-pound Weight Capacity in Booster Mode for safety and comfort as your child grows
- Quick-Adjust No-Rethread Harness easily adjusts the harness shoulder height and head restraint from the front of the seat without disassembling the harness straps
- Integrated Cup Holders and Storage are designed for easy access to children’s cups, snacks and toys
- Easy Transition from Harness to Booster Mode without removing harness straps
- Easy-Remove Cover allows easy cleaning, without disassembling the harness or uninstalling the car seat
- Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides provide clear indication of the path and positioning of the vehicle seat belt for use in either harness or booster mode
- Armrests provide a natural and comfortable place to rest arms
- Two Buckle Positions offer a snug and secure fit for your growing child
- EZ-Buckle System retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding
- Premium Lower LATCH Connectors included
- Harness-2-Booster converts to a belt-positioning booster seat
- Made in the USA with global components
|Child Weight||Forward Facing Harness: 2 years & 25, up to 90|
|Child Standing Height||Forward Facing Harness: 30" - 58" Booster 45" - 62"|
|Child Seated Shoulder Height||Forward Facing Harness 12.5" - 20.5" Booster: 15" - 23"|
|Product Weight||25 lbs.|
|Product Dimensions Harness Minimum||12"W x 28"H x 21"D|
|Product DImensions Harness Maximum||12"W x 36"H x 21"D|
|Product Dimensions Booster Minimum||12"W x 28"H x 21"D|
|Product Dimensions Booster Maximum||12"W x 36"H x 21"D|
|Seating Compartment Height||23.5"|
|Seat Area Depth / Width||13.5" / 12"|
|Harness Slot Heights||12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 / 15.5 / 16.5 / 17.5 / 18.5 / 19.5 / 20.5|
|Buckle Strap Depths||7" / 9"|