The PARKWAY SG Belt-Positioning-Booster seat can be used for children 120 lbs or less as long as the vehicle shoulder belt guide places the belt in the proper position for the child, and the top of the child’s ears are below the top of the head restraint, and the child physically fits in the seat, and is not being used beyond its expiration date (6 years from date of manufacture).
- Booster child height and weight: 38" - 63", approximately 40 - 120 pounds
- Seated shoulder height with backrest: 21"
- True side impact protection distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion,keeps the head, neck and spine aligned
- Secure Guard works with the vehicle safety belt to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt
- Higher forward-facing booster seat capacity allows older children to remain in a belt positioning booster to 120 pounds
- Dimensions: 28.0 " H x 17.0 " W x 15.0 " D
- Weight: 9.72 Lb.