Solid Cast Brass Victorian 2 1/4" X 12" Floor Register in Polished Brass Finish by Brass Elegans.
Attractive and stylish Victorian design blends well into vintage homes and contemporary lofts alike. The detailed scroll design of the Victorian register provides elegance to a functional part of the home.
Hand Crafted Solid Cast Brass Victorian floor registers manufactured with a unique combination of old world and modern techonology to provide our customers with the best quality product at reasonable prices. Our registers feature steel dampers which are powdercoated after being cut to length so no exposed ends exist where rust can form. The dampers are then screwed to the solid cast brass cover so as to be removeable for future maintenance if needed. We do not use glues to secure the dampers which could lose adhesiveness with the changing temperatures and humidity. Our cover plates are a very heavy solid cast brass which will not bend or warp after installation. The solid brass construction allows us to utilize better finishing techniques providing a longer lasting more beautiful decorative finish. Our Cold air returns do not feature the steel dampers and come with finish matched mounting screws for floor, wall or ceiling mounting.
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished Brass
- Collection: Victorian
- Dimensions: 2 1/4" H X 12" W
- Heavy Solid Cast Brass Construction
- Powdercoated Adjustable Steel Damper with no Exposed Edges to Rust
- Damper Is Screwed to Cast Brass Faceplate and can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Durable High Quality Decorative Finishes
- Heavy Construction will not Bend or Warp
- Outer Dimensions of Brass Face Plate is 3 5/8" X 13 1/8"
- Classic Victorian Design
- Full Flow Damper
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Vent Boot Size: 2 1/4" H X 12" W