Since Bosch introduced their front-loading models in Europe over 50 years ago, their washers and dryers have steadily been advancing and improving. Their machines are so advanced that it's the most energy efficient in America, using 76% less water and almost 72% less energy then conventional top-loading machines. It offers superior cleaning results and quieter operation. Bosch washers and dryers is the best you'll ever own do to the powerful combination of efficiency, performance, value and engineering.
Axxis Laundry Systems expertly cleans and cares for your clothes while saving over 12,000 gallons of water and hundreds of hours of energy usage each year. This statistic is based on DOE test procedure of 392 loads per year and AHAM clothes washers Energy Efficiency and Consumption trends and 2000 Water Consumption. The smaller 24" size is also a perfect alternative when space is limited. For added convenience, the washer and dryer combo can be placed side by side or stacked on top of each other.
- Duotronic Technology
- Bosch Axxis Dryers feature the unique Duotronic system with 11 auto-dry cycles that tailor the drying cycle to your clothing.
- Our exclusive Duotronic system combines two moisture and three temperature sensors to automatically deliver precision drying. This machine virtually operates at the touch of a button to prevent over drying and damage to your clothes.
- Bosch Nexxt Washers and Dryers care for your clothes. During the gentle washing process, a minimal amount of lint is produced because your garment's fibers do not break down.
- Therefore, when your garment's are transferred into the drying process, that minimal amount of lint is captured by an easy-to-clean, extremely fine mesh filter.
- This filter prevents lint from re-circulating in with the garments and the exhaust ducting system remains clear of excessive lint accumulation.
|Door Opening at 90°:||40 15/16"|
|Product Series:||Axxis Condensation Dryers|
|Product Name:||Axxis Condensation Dryer|
|Timed Drying (40 min.):||Yes|
|DUOTRONIC Auto Dry Cycles - Regular/Cotton:||4|
|DUOTRONIC Auto Dry Cycles - Permanent Press:||3|
|Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal:||Yes|
|Time Remaining Display:||Yes|
|Anti-crease Feature (for 35 min. after cycle):||Yes|
|WRINKLEBLOCK (Up to 1-hour):||Yes|
|Delayed Start:||Up to 19 hours with 1-hour increments|
|Lint Filter LED Indicator:||Yes|
|Dry Sensor Control:||Fully Electronic Moisture Sensor|
|Gentle Heat System:||Temperature Sensors|
|Stainless Steel Drum:||Yes|
|Reverse Tumble Action:||Yes|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 08/29/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.