Bosch think a lot about what goes into a load of laundry. More than just your clothes, it's a commitment to engineer a better way to clean them more efficiently. The Bosch Vision is the most water- and energy-efficiency brand of full-size, front-load washers in the U.S. It delivers premium cleaning and drying results. The Stain Removal Option removes a wide variety of everyday stains. Vision washers feature the unique AquaStop leak protection system that eliminates the risk of major water damage.You'll enjoy the results on your clothes - and your overall energy usage.
1886 - A modern industrial giant began humbly enough when German engineer, Robert Bosch, opened his "Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Engineering." 1906 - Bosch had established its first U.S. subsidiary. That was followed by 60 years of growth into what became the Robert Bosch LLC. 1990 - Through acquisitions and innovation engineering, Bosch Appliances had grown to 41 subsidiaries worldwide. 1997 - Bosch made a bold commitment to the U.S. market with the construction of the New Bern, North Carolina Dishwasher plant. 2001 - Bosch Appliances are now available in 100 countries across the globe. The brand is proud to be ranked as the #1 and #2 dishwashers in a leading consumer magazine. 2002 - The on-going quality dedication and quest for innovation continue to make Bosch the leader in upscale appliances.
Since Bosch introduced their front-loading models in Europe over 50 years ago, their washers and dryers have steadily been advancing and improving. Their machines are so advanced that it's the most energy efficient in America, using 76% less water and almost 72% less energy then conventional top-loading machines. It offers superior cleaning results and quieter operation. Bosch washers and dryers is the best you'll ever own do to the powerful combination of efficiency, performance, value and engineering.
Bosch washers are the most efficient in the country. In fact, 750 billion gallons of water would be saved if everyone buying a new washer in 2008 purchased a Bosch washer rather than a conventional washer. Thanks to features like ECOACTION, their laundry pair delivers unrivaled efficiency. Plus, every one of their washers is ENERGY STAR qualified per 2011 requirements, because they are committed to helping preserve their planet's resources, one home at a time.
- EcoSmart Technology features an intelligent network of sensors making Bosch the most efficient brand in America
- EcoAction Option Reduces Energy Usage by up to 20%
- Bosch Washers Exceed Federal Energy Standards by up to 102%
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR 2011 Guidelines
- Uses only 130 kWh/yr
- ActiveWater turns 13 gal. into 400 gal. of washing power
- Bosch is the most water efficient brand in the U.S.
- Bosch is the 2009 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year
- ActiveClean engineering for better cleaning performance
- 1150 rpm max spin for drier clothes and efficient drying
- Stain Removal Option targets the widest variety of stains in just one cycle
- XxtraSanitary heats wash water up 170F
- Comforter Cycle to deep clean bulky items like comforters
- Jeans Cycle cleans denim while reducing fading and wrinkling
- Quick Full cycle cleans any size load in just 45 min. every time
- Quick Light 20 cycle for small little soil loads in just 20 Min.
- Allergy Rinse option removes any trace of detergent
- BabyCare cycle cleans with extra water & high temperatures
- Delicate cycle gently washes hand wash & special-care items
- Drain/Spin cycle drains and spins moisture out of clothes
- Wool/Handwash cycle for gentle treatment of sensitive fabrics
- Thoughtful Engineering
- AVS Anit-Vibration System for near silent, smooth operation
- Virtually silent: 52 dBA
- NSF Certified
- Kills 99.9% of most common household bacteria
- Backed by Good Housekeeping Seal - Two year limited warranty
|Maximum spin speed:||1,150 rpm|
|Noise level washing:||52 dB (A)|
|Spin speed options:||Variable|
|Leak protection system:||Aquastop|
|Status Indicator:||LED display|
|Start delay time max:||19 h|
|Drum material:||Stainless steel|
|Universal Product Code:||825225874188|
|Internal water heater included:||Yes|
|Energy efficiency class:||Tier 3|
|Energy Star Qualified:||Yes|
|Total annual water consumption:||4541 gal|
|Color of appliance:||White|
|Length outlet hose:||59.05"|
|Length inlet hose:||59.05"|
|Number of Options:||6|
|Rinse Plus Option:||Yes|
|Stain Removal Option:||Yes|
|Allergy Rinse Option:||No|
|Weight and Dimensions|
|Capacity:||3.3 Cu Ft|
|Appliance Depth:||29 3/4"|
|Appliance Height:||36 7/8"|
|Net weight:||227 lbs|
|Gross weight:||239 lbs|
|Connection Rating:||1350 W|
|Plug type:||120V-3 prong|
|Total annual energy consumption:||130 kWh|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 06/10/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.