From the simple elegance of the ceramic-glass cooking surface to the exciting performance features, Bosch electric cooktops are the very image of understated sophistication for the kitchen. Bosch cooktops offer a range of exclusive performance and convenience features that give you more control and more functionality with superior safety, making every meal easier and more fun to prepare. Whether you choose the sophisticated touch-control models featuring built-in timers, or the familiarity of the conventional rotary dial units, you're certain to find a model that suits your design aesthetic and cooking style.
- Sleek Touch Control Panel Offers a Choice of 17 Settings for Unprecedented Temperature Control.
- Features PreciseSelect: Touch Controls with Direct Cooking Selection.
- Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip for a Premium Look
- Dual 11" Heating Element with Powerful 4400W
- Most Powerful Induction Element in its Class.
- This Fast-heat Mode Boils Water Twice as Fast as Conventional Electric Cooktops, Saving Time and Energy.
- CountDown Timer
- Built-In Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer.
- Clean Lock
- Prevents Unwanted Changing of Settings while Cleaning Spill-Overs.
- Overflow Detection
- Sounds Alarm and Shuts off Cooktop in Case of an Overflow
- Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
- Anti-Overheat System
- Shuts off Cooktop, if Surface Temperature Exceeds a Set Value
- 2-Level Heat Indicator
- Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
| Features |
| Energy input: || Electric |
| Total number of burners/elements that can be used at the same time: || 5 |
| Number of electric cooking zones: || 5 |
| Number of induction elements: || 5 |
| Location of 1st heating element: || front left |
| Power of 1st heating element: || 1.8 kW |
| Location of 2nd heating element: || back left |
| Power of 2nd heating element: || 1.8 kW |
| Location of 3rd heating element: || middle back |
| Power of 3rd heating element: || 1.8 ; 2.8 kW |
| Location of 4th heating element: || back right |
| Power of 4th heating element: || 1.4 kW |
| Location of 5th heating element: || front right |
| Power of 5th heating element: || 2.2 kW |
| Sealed Burners: || No |
| Burners with booster: || All |
| SERIES: || 500 Series |
| Weight and Dimensions |
| Net weight: || 49 lbs |
| Gross weight: || 60 lbs |
| Appliance Height: || 4 7/16" |
| Appliance Width: || 37" |
| Appliance Depth: || 21 1/4" |
| Packed Height: || 7.08" |
| Packed Width: || 26.77" |
| Packed Depth: || 42.12" |
| Required Height: || 4 1/8" |
| Required Width: || 34 7/8" |
| Required Depth: || 20" |
| Dimension of 1st heating element: || 7" |
| Dimension of 2nd heating element: || 7" |
| Dimension of 3rd heating element: || 7"; 11" |
| Dimension of 4th heating element: || 6" |
| Dimension of 5th heating element: || 9" |
| Length of electrical supply cord: || 37" |
| Minimum distance from counter front: || 2 1/4" |
| Minimum distance from rear wall: || 2" |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Electrical connection rating: || 10,800 W |
| Current: || 50 A |
| Voltage: || 208-240 V |
| Frequency: || 60 Hz |
| Approval certificates: || CSA |
| Plug type: || No plug |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 01/31/2014 - 03/02/2015) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.