Electric Cooktop with 5 Smoothtop Burners, in Stainless Steel
From the simple elegance of the ceramic-glass cooking surface to the exciting performance features, Bosch electric cooktops are the very image of understated sophistication for the kitchen. Bosch cooktops offer a range of exclusive performance and convenience features that give you more control and more functionality with superior safety, making every meal easier and more fun to prepare. Whether you choose the sophisticated touch-control models featuring built-in timers, or the familiarity of the conventional rotary dial units, you're certain to find a model that suits your design aesthetic and cooking style.
- SteelTouch with PreciseSelect
- A Bosch Exclusive. High-end, Stainless Steel Touch Controls with Direct Cooking Selection (17 Settings).
- Front and Back Stainless Steel Strip for a Premium Look
- 3-Zone 12" Heating Element with Powerful 3080W. 3 Heating Zone Sizes in One. Accommodates a Variety of Pan Sizes.
- Bridge element accommodates oblong pans and multiple diameter sizes
- Dual element offers the capability to use multiple pan sizes
- Initial Maximum Power Output, Then Automatic Decrease to Pre-Selected Temperature. Avoids Boil Overs.
- AutoChef Sensor - A Bosch Exclusive.
- Maintains Exact Frying Temperature for Perfect Results and Convenient, Healthy, Nutritional Cooking.
- Bosch Recommended Pan Included.
- Excellent Heating Performance and Superior Cleanability. Dishwasher safe. Works with Electric and Induction Cooktops. Also available as accessory: HEZ390230
- CountDown Timer
- Built-In Timers for Each Element. Doubles as General-Purpose Kitchen Timer.
- Clean Lock
- Prevents Unwanted Changing of Settings while Cleaning Spill-Overs.
- Keep Warm function allows meals to remain ready to serve
- 2-Level Heat Indicator
- Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
|Total number of burners/elements that can be used at the same time:||5|
|Number of electric cooking zones:||5|
|Number of induction elements:||0|
|Location of 1st heating element:||front left|
|Power of 1st heating element:||4; 1.8 kW|
|Location of 2nd heating element:||back left|
|Power of 2nd heating element:||1.8 kW|
|Location of 3rd heating element:||middle back|
|Power of 3rd heating element:||1.05; 2.2; 3.1 kW|
|Location of 4th heating element:||back right|
|Power of 4th heating element:||1.2 kW|
|Location of 5th heating element:||front right|
|Power of 5th heating element:||0.8 ; 1.9 kW|
|Dimension of 1st heating element:||7"|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element:||7"|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element:||6"|
|Dimension of 4th heating element:||6"|
|Dimension of 5th heating element:||5"; 8"|
|Weight and Dimensions|
|Net weight:||36 lbs|
|Gross weight:||42 lbs|
|Appliance Height:||4 1/4"|
|Appliance Depth:||21 1/4"|
|Required Width:||34 7/8"|
|Minimum distance from counter front:||2 1/4"|
|Minimum distance from rear wall:||2"|
|Electrical connection rating:||10,180 W|
|Plug type:||No plug|
- Stock Id:132627
- ADA Compliant:No
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Surface Color:Black
- Trim Color:Stainless Steel
- Cutout Width:34 7/8"
- Downdraft Venting:No
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Height:4 1/4"
- Control Type:Touchpad
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- LP Conversion:No
- Actual Width:37"
- Actual Depth:21 1/4"
- Actual Height:4 1/4"
- Cutout Depth:20"
- Cutout Height:4"
- Continuous Grates:No
- Set 1 QTY:1
- Set 1 Output:4000
- Modules Required:No
- Set 2 QTY:1
- Set 2 Output:3100
- Set 3 QTY:1
- Set 3 Output:1900
- Set 4 QTY:1
- Set 4 Output:1800
- Set 5 QTY:1
- Set 5 Output:1200
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.