30" 700 Series Slide-in Electric Range with Smoothtop Cooktop, Warming Drawer, 4.6 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Convection, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Stainless Steel
With the help of Bosh appliances, the things you do every day are easier and more enjoyable. Whether it's the industry-leading silence of their dishwashers, the ingenious engineering and the time-saving features of their cooking products, or the unmatched efficiency and gentle care of their front-loading washers and dryers, you'll find that life with Bosch is an exciting and liberating experience, giving you the time and opportunity to focus on the what matters to you most. Invented for life. Available at AppliancesConnection
With the help of Bosh appliances, the things you do every day are easier and more enjoyable. Whether it's the industry-leading silence of their dishwashers, the ingenious engineering and the time-saving features of their cooking products, or the unmatched efficiency and gentle care of their front-loading washers and dryers, you'll find that life with Bosch is an exciting and liberating experience, giving you the time and opportunity to focus on the what matters to you most. Invented for life.
- ClearTouch Electronic Oven Controls
- Stainless steel framed cooktop
- True Hidden Bake Element
- Stainless steel cooktop control panel
- Metal Finish Knobs
- Full Extension Telescopic Rack
- Touch&Turn(R) Electronic Oven Control with 8 Cooking Modes
- Integrated Warming Drawer
- Temperature probe with automatic switch-off
- Genuine European Convection with Advanced Circulation System (ACS)
- Element Layout: Right Front: 12'', Left Rear: 5'', Left Front: 6'', Right Rear: 6''
- Convection Assisted Self Cleaning Oven
- 4.6 Cubic Feet Capacity
- Product name / series name slide-in
- SKU HEI7282U
- Product color Stainless steel
- Construction type
- Total number of cooktop burners 4
- Number of gas burners 0
- Which kind of hobs can be controlled Electrical
- Energy source Electric
- Gas type
- Alternative gas type
- Watts (W) 13,000 W
- Current (A) 40 A
- Volts (V) 240/208 V
- Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz
- Approval certificates CSA
- Plug type No plug
- Location of 1st heating element front left
- Power of 1st heating element (kW) 1.5 kW
- Location of 2nd heating element back left
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW) 1.9 kW
- Location of 3rd heating element
- Power of 3rd heating element (kW) kW
- Location of 4th heating element
- Power of 4th heating element (kW) 1.2 kW
- Location of 5th heating element front right
- Power of 5th heating element (kW) 2.7 kW
- Location of 6th heating element
- Power of 6th heating element (kW) kW
- Type of grate
- Safety device
- Timer Yes
- Cooking method first cavity , Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dehydrate, Proof, Sabbat function, Warm
- Cleaning system - cavity 1 enamel, Self Clean
- Drawer Type with warming
- Included accessories 3 x Oven racks /upper, 1 x Temperature probe /upper
- Clock function Off, On
- Knob Material Plastic with steel cap
- Net weight (lbs) 226 lbs
- Gross weight (lbs) 248 lbs
- Power of 1st burner (BTU) 0 BTU
- Power of 2nd burner (BTU) 0 BTU
- Power of 3rd burner (BTU) 0 BTU
- Power of 4th burner (BTU) 0 BTU
- Power of 5th burner (BTU) 0 BTU
- Power of 6th burner (BTU) 0 BTU
- Power of griddle element 0 kW
- Number of Single grates 0
- Number of Double grates 0
- Sealed Burners No
- Bake Element Wattages cavity 1 (W) 2,000 kW
- Broil Element Wattages cavity 1 (W) 3,600 W
- Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W) 1,100 kW
- Bake burner power 0 BTU
- Broil burner power 0 BTU
- UPC code 825225844365
- Power cord length (in) 48''"
- Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in) 35 3/4''x 31''x 25 5/8''"
- Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in) 43 7/8''x 33 7/16''x 30 3/4''"
- Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in) 30''width slide-in"
- Variable cooker height (in) 1 1/4''"
- Dimension of 1st heating element (in) 6''"
- Dimension of 2nd heating element (in) 5''/8''"
- Dimension of 3rd heating element (in) "
- Dimension of 4th heating element (in) 6''"
- Dimension of 5th heating element (in) 12''; 6''; 9''"
- Dimension of 6th heating element (in) "
- SERIES 700 Series
- Stock Id:56282
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Volts:240 Volts
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Exterior Width:30"
- Burners / Elements:4
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Oven Controls:Touch Sensor
- Cooktop Controls:Knobs
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- Continuous Grates:No
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:Yes
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3600
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.