30" 700 Series Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Sealed Burner Cooktop, Warming Drawer, 4.6 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, Self-Cleaning Mode, in Stainless Steel
With the help of Bosh appliances, the things you do every day are easier and more enjoyable. Whether it's the industry-leading silence of their dishwashers, the ingenious engineering and the time-saving features of their cooking products, or the unmatched efficiency and gentle care of their front-loading washers and dryers, you'll find that life with Bosch is an exciting and liberating experience, giving you the time and opportunity to focus on the what matters to you most. Available at AppliancesConnection
- ClearTouch Electronic Oven Controls
- True Hidden Bake Element
- Stainless steel cooktop
- Stainless steel cooktop control panel
- Low Profile Grates
- Metal Finish Knobs
- Full Extension Telescopic Rack
- Touch&Turn(R) Electronic Oven Control with 8 Cooking Modes
- Continuous Grates - Effortlessly Move Pots and Pans. Easy to Clean.
- Sealed Burners Prevent Spills From Entering the Burner Box
- Integrated Warming Drawer
- Temperature probe with automatic switch-off
- Genuine European Convection with Advanced Circulation System (ACS)
- PowerSim(R)"Quick Heating with Large Flame or Gentle Simmering with a Diffuser Cap.
- OptiSim(R)"Simmer Delicate Sauces without Scorching (400 BTU)
- 16000 BTU, 12500 BTU, 9100 BTU, 5500 BTU burners
- Product name / series name Freestand combination cooker
- SKU HDS7282U
- Product color Stainless steel
- Construction type Freestanding
- Total number of cooktop burners 4
- Number of gas burners 4
- Which kind of hobs can be controlled mixed
- Energy source Mixed electro/gas
- Gas type Natural gas 15 mbar (USA)
- Alternative gas type Liquid gas 27,5 mbar (USA)
- Watts (W) 7,200 W
- Current (A) 30; 25 A
- Volts (V) 240/208 V
- Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz
- Approval certificates CSA
- Plug type No plug
- Location of 1st heating element front left
- Power of 1st heating element (kW) kW
- Location of 2nd heating element back left
- Power of 2nd heating element (kW) kW
- Location of 3rd heating element
- Power of 3rd heating element (kW) kW
- Location of 4th heating element
- Power of 4th heating element (kW) kW
- Location of 5th heating element front right
- Power of 5th heating element (kW) kW
- Location of 6th heating element
- Power of 6th heating element (kW) kW
- Type of grate Cast iron
- Safety device Thermostat
- Timer Yes
- Cooking method first cavity Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dehydrate, Proof, Sabbat function, Self-Clean, Warm, Warming drawer
- Cleaning system - cavity 1 enamel, Self Clean
- Drawer Type with warming
- Included accessories 3 x Oven racks /upper, 1 x Temperature probe /upper
- Clock function Off, On
- Knob Material Plastic with steel cap
- Net weight (lbs) 218 lbs
- Gross weight (lbs) 239 lbs
- Power of 1st burner (BTU) 9,100 BTU
- Power of 2nd burner (BTU) 12,500 BTU
- Power of 3rd burner (BTU) 0 BTU
- Power of 4th burner (BTU) 5,500 BTU
- Power of 5th burner (BTU) 16,000 BTU
- Power of 6th burner (BTU) 0 BTU
- Power of griddle element 0 kW
- Number of Single grates 0
- Number of Double grates 2
- Sealed Burners Yes
- Bake Element Wattages cavity 1 (W) 2,000 kW
- Broil Element Wattages cavity 1 (W) 3,600 W
- Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W) 1,100 kW
- Bake burner power 0 BTU
- Broil burner power 0 BTU
- UPC code 825225842682
- Power cord length (in) "
- Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in) 47 1/2''x 29 7/8''x 25 5/8''"
- Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in) 51 1/2''x 34''x 31 1/8''"
- Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in) 30''width slide-in"
- Variable cooker height (in) 1 1/4''"
- Dimension of 1st heating element (in) "
- Dimension of 2nd heating element (in) "
- Dimension of 3rd heating element (in) "
- Dimension of 4th heating element (in) "
- Dimension of 5th heating element (in) "
- Dimension of 6th heating element (in) "
- SERIES 700 Series
- Stock Id:56275
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Exterior Width:30"
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Burners / Elements:4
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:Yes
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.6 cu. ft.
- Oven Control Type:Touch Sensor
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Oven Controls:Touch Sensor
- Cooktop Controls:Knobs
- LP Conversion:Yes
- Modules Required:No
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:3600
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.